• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Quasi-return!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Hi! In case I've been gone so long that I've been forgotten, I'm Mega!

I've been planning on coming back to the forums for a long time, I really have. I didn't even know it had been this long. I've lost my sense of telling time, and the days are all starting to blur together. There's always so much to do, and I used to spend so much time on the forums. It wasn't a quick thing, and I was afraid I couldn't fit time in for it and get all my work done. I was terrified of doing any worse than everyone expects that I do.

But I really, really miss my friends from here. I hope it's not too late to pick up where I left off. I'll be slow in my responses, and probably say less than I used to, but I want to at least be able to see everyone again, even if it's just to say hello. I really want to see you guys again. I want to laugh and joke and theorize with everyone again.

So, albeit unofficial, this is my return. I'll try to be on at least once a day from here on out. If anyone ever needs to talk to me beyond that, message me, and I'll be happy to tell you my Skype. <3

As for roleplaying, I won't be able to restart that, I'm afraid. I haven't the time I'd need to properly construct good responses in reasonable time-frames, and it would be selfish of me to hold everyone else in any RP with me back. I realize the troubles I have caused for the RPs I already committed to before heading off to school. You're free to kill off my characters if you haven't already.

I'm happy to be back, nonetheless. I hope I'll still be able to talk with all my friends, but I'll understand if you're mad at me for disappearing for so long.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;A; YOU'RE BACK <3333

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
MEEEEEGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D Welcome back! *huge hug* I'm certainly not mad at you. It'll be nice to chat again, I missed you so much. ^^

Awards
YES. MEGA. YOU'RE BACK. OH MY GOODNESS.
Soooooooooooooo, what's up?
tumblr_mfigbtZWkK1r2bjdto1_r1_250.gif

YUP, I'M BACK!
Not much at the moment~ I'll have quite a bit of work to finish over the weekend, but for now, I'm catching up with everybody!

MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ;A; YOU'RE BACK <3333
tumblr_inline_mgw8nnH74U1rw2enc.gif

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGN! ;v; I MISSED YOU! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN?

welcome home, son. :')
tumblr_mgw28qHhgs1s36j60o8_r1_250.gif

Thank you... parental figure?

MEEEEEGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! :D Welcome back! *huge hug* I'm certainly not mad at you. It'll be nice to chat again, I missed you so much. ^^
tumblr_mbv7udanPX1r3zat8.gif

Then let's catch up right away~

tumblr_mbv82ivFbh1r3zat8.gif

Taosempai!

MEGA! <33333333
tumblr_me8er4ls8U1roccsu.gif

ETHY! <33333

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
*capslock is broken......*
SHIFT KEY IT IS!

MMEEEGGGGAAAARRRRRR!
WALLFLOWER!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
MEGA?! Whoa. Nice to see you again!

You should bring D.D.D back with you. THEN MY LIFE WILL BE COMPLETE.

Awards

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Mega! It seems we are in a similar situation. I miss everyone and getting on everyday. Welcome back! ^_^

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
welcome home, son. :')

Trying to type through my laughter and tears..oh man. That was gold.

anyway, welcome back Mega, I'm not on here much either, so I have no right to be mad, not that I was..

Back