• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Protest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
So I had been working on a new cheese recipe, "Bryan's Cheese", for five years. After finally perfecting it, I sent the recipe to Kraft, and was DENIED. Now, I spent a great deal of time on this recipe, I used up ten cartons of 1% milk, and all of my friends said it was delicious.

So, I have decided to lock myself inside this thread in protest, and I will not leave it until Kraft buys "Bryan's Cheese".

If you support my efforts, please post. I will be updating daily about my protest.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I haven't had your cheese but it sounds good, IDK why Kraft denied it. I got one question, how will this Thread get Kraft to buy your cheese? But whatever, good luck dude. Hopefully Kraft will realize they made a mistake and they'll buy the cheese from you.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
i get it.
that one game with that one guy that was denied by nintendo.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Day 1:

Today, aliens came. I told them of my cheese, and they were eager to try it. Cheese is a rare thing on their planet, their version of caviar. I made some Bryan's Cheese for them, and they demanded that I give them the supplies necessary to make the cheese and the recipe to go with it. I rejected their deal, as a matter of principle, because I'm still protesting against Kraft. They're willing to pay a handsome sum of their planet's soil, which is the same as the chemical "Au", whatever that is.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I haven't had your cheese but it sounds good, IDK why Kraft denied it. I got one question, how will this Thread get Kraft to buy your cheese? But whatever, good luck dude. Hopefully Kraft will realize they made a mistake and they'll buy the cheese from you.

There comes a time in every man's life when he reads something so stupid, that he is left to consider whether or not they are
trolling, or really that fucking retarded. This dilemma becomes even more intricate when said person realizes that the poster in question is probably too stupid to know what trolling is.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards

Forum insanity

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards

you're very stupid.

Firo

Oh Crap
Manufacture the cheese yourself. Then when it gets popular, buy Kraft.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
There comes a time in every man's life when he reads something so stupid, that he is left to consider whether or not they are
trolling, or really that fucking retarded. This dilemma becomes even more intricate when said person realizes that the poster in question is probably too stupid to know what trolling is.

I hate it when that happens.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Day 2:

The protest has lost some morale, half of the Dr. Pepper supply has run out, and I have been forced to start a ration of two cans a day, down from the 4.2 cans average, despite my outcry and phone calls.

The aliens have returned, yesterday they said something about writing a speech for a guy named "Jindal", apparently a red elephant.

Today they increased their offer, and added a sixpack of Diet Dr. Pepper, which they get from their Splenda mines. I rejected it, who the fuck drinks that?

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Day 3&4:

I apologize for not updating yesterday.

No, I wasn't abducted. I just had an absence...

Fuck I'm drawing a blank here. Apparently Bryan's Cheese, if it sits out too long, liquifies and becomes liquor. Or maybe the aliens just made a switch...

I also found a note that had nothing but upsidedown Js.

The point is, the recipe and the cheese is gone. But I will not let Kraft win. I am going to raid their main building, whereever that is.

I'll also come up with a new cheese, an awesome one.

snookygirl

Well, what can I say? Although, I have never had your invented cheese before, I think it sounds cool, and I hate Kraft, for not buying your invented cheese. There stupid for denying your cheese. I say keep on protesting, and hopefully something good will come out of it.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Hmm....Kraft is run by the Tobbacco companies...I think. I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere. Maybe this protest will pay off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back