• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my posts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
ya like a few days ago i had 850 posts now its 838

Shadukai X

Banned
When you'r4e in forums insanity and you post, it doesn't count....and If you posted in a thread that was not in forum insanity, but then it got moved there, then the posts don't count

Lunar Knight

American Person
You either unintentionally posted in FI, posted in a thread that got deleted, or posted in a thread that got moved in FI or any of the other forums that don't increase your post count. It should be one of those reason why you're posts went down.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
It's FI and New Member's Section that don't count post count. The ways that your post count would not go up or even down is because one of the following reasons:

1) You posted in those sections.
2) The thread was moved to one of those sections.
3) Your post was deleted.
4) The thread was deleted.
5) The thread was moved to the trash bin.

Those are the ways that your post count would have gone down or not moved. Let's say you posted in the KH area, so your post count would go up one. If that thread was moved to say, FI, then your post count would go back down.

Since this is a question answered an awful lot, I'll just close this.

Back