• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My plans after this pandemic is done

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
When i've saved enough money i'm taking a really long vacation to Japan and shop like crazy in Akihabara especially with places like Animate,Sofmap,Beep,Super Potato and Book Off. Arcade games is something i really plan on doing and eating some Kobe beef as well.
What are you guys be doing when this pandemic is over?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
After a working and safe vaccine comes out, I’m going to take a two week vacation to a countryside outside of the US. Probably an Asian or European country...haven’t decided where yet. Japan was initially the goal but now I want to see Italy, Iceland, Singapore, and all sorts of other places.

If I go to a European country, though, I can travel to any country throughout the EU with my travel visa so I would get more bang for my buck if I aimed for Italy...

Blackrazor187

Awards
Website
www.rogueotakugamer.com
After a working and safe vaccine comes out, I’m going to take a two week vacation to a countryside outside of the US. Probably an Asian or European country...haven’t decided where yet. Japan was initially the goal but now I want to see Italy, Iceland, Singapore, and all sorts of other places.

If I go to a European country, though, I can travel to any country throughout the EU with my travel visa so I would get more bang for my buck if I aimed for Italy...

That reminds i need to apply for a passport as well if i want to visit Japan.

kohrin

i'm gonna meet up with my friends and give them the biggest hug ever. i'm gonna go on more walks and have a picnic and make up for all the fun i missed.

AegisXIII

Awards
When the pandemic is done, I am gonna play KH4. Because it will be 2023 already. 😬

Back