• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Percy Jackson Social Media Campaign

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patricier21

Over the last little while, a friend and I along with many other fans have been hard at work on a project in support of the remaining
Percy Jackson movies. You can read about it at this link here: Percy Jackson: Titan's Curse Social Media Campaign | Percy Jackson Movies | Percy Jackson Movies
In any case, it would be really appreciated if you would be able to help us out with this project in some way and if possible help as many other people as you can to help us out too
oishii-smile.png

Thank you for your consideration

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Why would you want them to continue these atrocious movies? They took everything I loved about the books and just... no. I thought the entire fanbase was on board with these movies being stopped, which luckily, they have been.

Honestly, I'd rather just see the rights revert back to Disney or whatever and have them do a reboot, since they publish the damn books (why didn't they do the movies in the first place?)

I will give the movies one thing. Logan Lerman was a good choice for Percy if this were an adaptation for Heroes of Olympus, but the original five Percy books? Uh, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back