• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My own characters from my story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

These drawings are:

• Awesome

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • good

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • bad

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • dreadful

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
hello these are a few characters i made from one of my stories.Feel free to comment on how awesome or how bad they are i really don't care if you hate them just wanna know your opinion since i just made these recently and no ones said how they are yet(oh and sorry if they're blurry i haven't used my jap. markers yet so they are a little blurry cause my camera sucks lol:

Picture218.jpg

Picture219.jpg

3.(made this one today)
Picture220-1.jpg

just a little summary of what the story is about if you would like to know:
itsabout a girl named Emi shueisha who was just a normal jr. high student until one day she meets a boy named Kirai ,whom she feels like she's known him all her life.Soon she ends up falling for him.The more she learns about him teh more she feels he's not human ,she thinks he's a vampire but kirai complains that he isn't and that he's an alien.Also she learns about his dark past and his older brother who holds a huge grudge against them making the two sworn enemies.The more emi is with him the more she understands the hatred between the two, but soon her realationship is bad when the two compete against eachother when they accidentley become rockstars leading emi further away.

major themes of the story:
*main*betrayal
Love
friendship

so you can comment about either or both i don't really mind which you comment^^:lol:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Great drawings! I liked the first one the best, personally, although all of them were great!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
They are good, but not great. The most bothering thing is how messy they look.
You could try to strengthen the outlines with your pencil or something, so you could see them better.
Also, a bit more shading would look nice.

Still, pretty decent job you've made there.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Nice work, I like the detail you put into it. It's a little sloppy in some places, and a little bit of shading/smudging wouldn't hurt. But overall it's pretty good

olorin818

no dont get me wrong....its not like I dont like amatuer manga drawings...but ....
one good thing i picked though its the 3rd drawing...that boy on right, he pull of his arm forward...technically it must have been hard to draw that. u knowq the perspective issues...
so point for u for that...
but keep practising and get better

animefreak!

Website
no dont get me wrong....its not like I dont like amatuer manga drawings...but ....
one good thing i picked though its the 3rd drawing...that boy on right, he pull of his arm forward...technically it must have been hard to draw that. u knowq the perspective issues...
so point for u for that...
but keep practising and get better
not really and i know they look bad right now but thats cause i didn't use my jap. markers yet so it looks kinda bad and also the lighting on my camera made it look even more bad

Sparks

gone
I like the third and second one alot. The first one not so much. But the third one is cool and the second one is pretty good.

Raiko

Come break me down
The first one is really good based on my opinions.
And the rest are just as good. i know how the lightings on the camera ruins it ( can't you use a scanner?) but i know that once you put on the colours or the jap. markers, it'll look more clearer. keep practising and keep it up!

Vicodin

relative power
not really and i know they look bad right now but thats cause i didn't use my jap. markers yet so it looks kinda bad and also the lighting on my camera made it look even more bad

No, they look bad because they're drawn badly. Markers don't make a drawing good.

olorin818

not really what?

No, they look bad because they're drawn badly. Markers don't make a drawing good.

^____________________________________________________________________________^
u speak truth
all follow the leader *Happy Holocaust*

animefreak!

Website

not really what?

^____________________________________________________________________________^
u speak truth
all follow the leader *Happy Holocaust*
they're really that bad ?and i know markers don't make it better but the markers make the drawing sharper
uhh i suck at drawing my own characters then :(
i should just stick to playing piano then ifi epically fail this

C

Charlie

Well, alternatives are always good.
Practice helps jumpstart the road to perfection sometimes.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Using Japanese markers doesn't make a picture look better. Just inking it over with a ballpoint pen looks good enough.

You have to actually have the skill to make it look good in the first place before you ink it, anyway.

hood

The anatomy is pretty busted. I recommend looking into musculature and such to get past the fleshed out stick figure phase. Keep practicing.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
First picture is probably the only one I kind of like. Second is busy and I don't know what the hell is going on and the third is weird. Skinny as hell characters, and their feet all point in one direction.

Markers don't do anything, even if they're "jap markers", they won't make a picture look better. If you can't use them, then don't use them. It's like buying a tablet because all the good artists use them and so you think it'll make you better as well. Protip: No it won't. Before even colouring with markers, you should work with pencil and ink as much as possible. If your lines don't look good, then the colouring won't look good either regardless of how well you can colour. If you can't colour well, then it'll make it look worse. Work on the lines, the basics, before moving onto anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back