• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My own 2008-2009 crisis.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
What a fun story.
What a surprise to find a 13 year old that can write.

Today, April 17, 2009, was the most trying day of my life.

lol.

What was her reaction? She gave it to her best friend, but what did she think/say?
Anyway, she seems weird. I read signs that she likes you, and read signs that she wants nothing to do with you. Like a Helga-Arnold complex, and that's no fun.

dang dood. first of all, your way too young to even think about a serious relationship. just leave her alone, deal with the fact that she doesnt like you, and start thinking about other options. and by options i mean girls, not suicide or any other stupid emotional shit.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
What a fun story.

lol.

What was her reaction? She gave it to her best friend, but what did she think/say?
Anyway, she seems weird. I read signs that she likes you, and read signs that she wants nothing to do with you. Like a Helga-Arnold complex, and that's no fun.

Her friend, I asked her, and she said she said nothing. That Megan needed to think.

I still feel incredibly hopeless.

Awards
I still feel incredibly hopeless.

Because you are. Megan has no interest in you and has only waited as long as she has to reject you because of pressure from her friends. By the sound of it she is doing you a favor, because as you get older you will realize that girls who act like egotistical bitches do not make for good relationships.

Find a new girl, and develop a more subtle way of flirting with her.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
I'm sorry, but the whole situation is hopeless, and from what i have seen /experienced, she's just using/toying with you

Besides, you guys are in what me and my friends tend to call the 'awkward' years--you call it love but that's just that you kids finally noticed each other's "growth" (I'll leave it at that, you know what I'm talking about) and your hormones finally kicked in, I guarantee it. Why? Because of the fact that you find her so perfect while everyone else tells you she's a total byatch.

Most Reasonable Solutions --

a.) Go get someone else
b.) Get over it
c.) Listen to yuor friends

You're not gonna like it, but that's the truth. Don't be a tool to someone's stupid game.

Awards
jesus christ you kids these days

in the time you wrote that post you probably could have finished off an essay for one of your subjects
why can't you kids just focus on your school work and be a little less emotional

Mike

iROFL
Awards
Wow. Your 13, your crushing on a girl, and you even paid 20 bucks for a pic of her to drool over? Sounds like a stalker, if you ask me.

Being 13 myself, I can't really give much advice, but, listen to Sam. I agree with what he wrote completely. And um, what was her reaction to it, and why did she give it to her friend?

What a fun story.
It is possible, you know. :<

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
Well, after reading this interesting story, I have concluded that you need some help. And I don't mean help in getting this girl. You need some counseling. You sound like a stalker. This girl is using you. I bet you have pictures of her hanging over your room. Move on. There will be other girls out there. Enjoy being 13 while you still can.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
jesus christ you kids these days

in the time you wrote that post you probably could have finished off an essay for one of your subjects
why can't you kids just focus on your school work and be a little less emotional

Calm down, "old-timer." (Just kidding)

Sue me. Emotional? Yeah. I'm one of those depressed and creepy emo kids at school, who vomit everyday and burn themselves if they feel a twinge of sadness.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
You're romantically obsessed with a girl who isn't interested in you and you feel oh so incredibly hopeless. Seems like you're pretty emotional to me.

Endgame

:D
If you really care about this, then take into mind what's been said to you, leave it alone for a few years, until you both have the emotional maturity and experience to understand what a relationship and your feelings for one another, if any on her part, actually are.

And yeah, you're going to get hurt leaving her alone. But you're getting hurt by confusion and rejection anyway.

But if you ask me, someone who places priority on popularity and superficial appearance rather then you, isn't worth it. Even if you actually get her, do you honestly think she's instantly going to change into a completly different, caring, loving person around you? She's gonna keep acting the exact same way regardless of if you're with her or not. You're not in a goddamn fairytale, and there potentially may be no happy ending if you keep chasing her. But you can change that, and while you won't get your fairytale ending, you won't get the tragedy ending either.

Or potentially worse, getting what you want, and finding out it dosn't live up to your expectations of what it would be.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
You're romantically obsessed with a girl who isn't interested in you and you feel oh so incredibly hopeless. Seems like you're pretty emotional to me.

Yeah, I'm crying my eyes out and watching Lifetime or something.

Aren't humans suposed to have emotions? Are we gonna have to be nillihistic about everything for you emo punks?

Awards
Yeah, I'm crying my eyes out and watching Lifetime or something.

Aren't humans suposed to have emotions? Are we gonna have to be nillihistic about everything for you emo punks?

Why do you fucking kids always come to this site begging for advice only so that you can throw it back in our faces? You are dealing with people who are older than you, smarter than you, and have experiences very comparable to the situation that you've described -- and you really think that you're better equipped to make a judgment call on this?

Do you want our advice, or are you looking to refute everything that we say so you can feel like you still have an excuse to chase after this girl? We've said our piece, and most of us seem to have formed a unanimous opinion. And if I had to summarize it in two words, it would be "grow up".

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
He's not really looking for help. at least, actual help. he really wants some advice to help win her over. help within a parameter.

listen, dude. she ain't interested. she may act it, you may think she's acting it, but I bet alot of that story was warped.

key points:
Hi, I'm Chris, a 13-year-old guy who has unreturned feelings towards another 13-year-old, Megan. ..... I gave her a pricey crystal cube with 2 kissing angels in it, a paper heart, and a note asking her out after break. ... I gave her a Valentine's Day card, a rose, and the most prestigious gift I've ever made for a woman: a red clay heart (that I was working on for weeks) saying "My Heart" on it, to emphasize that I was giving her my heart. ... she only pretends to be kind and is so stuck-up; she told her boyfriend she was too good for him. ... I finallized a deal with a girl named Cheyenne(lead photographer for the school paper) for a picture of Megan for $20.

You're thirteen! You see a girl, and instantly fall head over heels for her. You buy her a fancy gift. She's not going out with you! not yet! You're friends tell you she's stuck up. LISTEN!! She's stuck up, she ain't gonna keep you if she's breaking up with boyfriends because she's "too good for them." and the seller. You buy a picture of her, "Because it's the only way I'll see her smiling back." It sounds like you realize that it could never happen, or it would be no good. But you're pushing it. You're becoming a stalker. And guess what. Girls tipically don't care for stalkers. but ya'll are 13 years old. I'm sure she's read this!: http://www.alphamom.com/hotspots/twilight_book_cover.jpg
and thinks you're her perfect match. her Edward. Teenage minds are F***ED UP. Alot of girls (please forgive me, i'm generalizing on what i've seen) are fickle at that age anyway. fickle and stupid.(again, please forgive me) They're looking for the oldest, hottest guy.which will probably not be you. Quit arguing, you have your answer, you're being really stubborn about it.

and...isn't this in the wrong section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back