• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

MY oppinion on the series

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
When I first started looking into when they release the games there was a pattern for big names and side stories at this point the pattern was broken so now what do you think is going on since there is supposed to be a big release at e3

Pestilence

Awards
My speculation of what will happen with the series in future:

ReConnect will be announced at E3 and gets early 2011 release, being developed by some smaller team right now. Console prediction: PSP.

Team Osaka starts to develop the other unannounced title very soon and will be revealed at TGS 2010 earliest, perhaps early 2011. Release late 2011/early 2012. Console prediction: 3DS, PSP2.

Nomura and hes lackeys finish developing or at least get to final stages on Versus at mid 2011. Developement of KH3 starts right after and gets announced at E3 2011 earliest, most likely TGS 2011 or at some Squares own presentation late 2011. Developement goes smoothly since they have theyr Versus engine to use. Release date mid/late 2013 and will be one of the last big releases on PS3s life cycle. Console prediction: PS3, maybe Xbox360 port.

Scenario number 2: Nomura goes completely insane and starts 10 diffirent side game projects to every console on the planet. Sales goes crashing down and KH3 never gets released. Nomura spends rest of his life in a mental hospital thinking hes a keyblade master.

Key to Truth

Awards
My speculation of what will happen with the series in future:

ReConnect will be announced at E3 and gets early 2011 release, being developed by some smaller team right now. Console prediction: PSP.

Team Osaka starts to develop the other unannounced title very soon and will be revealed at TGS 2010 earliest, perhaps early 2011. Release late 2011/early 2012. Console prediction: 3DS, PSP2.

Nomura and hes lackeys finish developing or at least get to final stages on Versus at mid 2011. Developement of KH3 starts right after and gets announced at E3 2011 earliest, most likely TGS 2011 or at some Squares own presentation late 2011. Developement goes smoothly since they have theyr Versus engine to use. Release date mid/late 2013 and will be one of the last big releases on PS3s life cycle. Console prediction: PS3, maybe Xbox360 port.

Scenario number 2: Nomura goes completely insane and starts 10 diffirent side game projects to every console on the planet. Sales goes crashing down and KH3 never gets released. Nomura spends rest of his life in a mental hospital thinking hes a keyblade master.

Eh.... just so you know, Nomura said none of the three new games is KHIII.

Pestilence

Awards
Eh.... just so you know, Nomura said none of the three new games is KHIII.
From GI interview:

Q: Translations of your interview in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Ultimania seem to confirm that Kingdom Hearts III is coming along with two other games.

A: Kingdom Hearts III is not a confirmed title. I actually phrased my asnwer for the Ultimania "two titles other than III" to avoid speculation that we were working on Kingdom Hearts III.
So we are getting at least 2 titles before KH3. I believe ReCoded counts as one and Osaka teams new project is second. Of course its possible theres even more side games before KH3 but I believe its the next game after these 2.

Gram

Banned
Awards
So we are getting at least 2 titles before KH3. I believe ReCoded counts as one and Osaka teams new project is second. Of course its possible theres even more side games before KH3 but I believe its the next game after these 2.
wouldnt the other be reconnect :/

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! I think Re:Coded will be announced. Maybe an ENGLISH Versus XIII trailer (very unlikely)

Unumus

Awards
This is Pointless. You already made a thread about What Do You Think Will Happen At E3? This is the same as that thread.facepalm

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
re coded is definitely one of them

While its not confirmed, we basically already know the two games that are coming out before KH3, which seem to be ReCoded and Reconnect

whats that?....if its a bbs spoiler....then dont tell me

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
well i think he knows that if he keeps this up with the spin offs then he will lose fans and sales and the franchise will fail. So I hope that if he makes on more spin off it will be a sum up of the spin offs then they will make KH3. The other thing is if the huge surprise he is going to reveal at E3 isn't KH3 or a chain of memories type game that leads to KH3 then the Franchise is dead and its pointless to continue the games because at that point he would have pissed all his fans off.

Jakek9

Well Recoded will come out for 2011, theI belive the side game MAY come out for the 3DS in 2012 or 2011, whatever. Because 3Ds is predicted to have HD similarities to xbox and Ps3. therefore may make it a better canidate than the PSP again.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
When I first started looking into when they release the games there was a pattern for big names and side stories at this point the pattern was broken so now what do you think is going on since there is supposed to be a big release at e3

I'm a but confused as to what you are trying to say. :/

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
what i mean was he would release the game in a pattern based by years and now its all over the place

i meant to say that it was predictable when a new game would be released and what it could be but now its just a mystery

Last edited by a moderator:

roxasura

Website
www.youtube.com
While its not confirmed, we basically already know the two games that are coming out before KH3, which seem to be ReCoded and Reconnect

reconnect is the name of the secret ending cause another side another story was the KH secret ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back