• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My opinion about kh3 prologue + playable characters + a potential kh collection(theory).

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
I think kh3 should have had a better prologue like 0.2 would have been cool. kh 2.9(in kh3) is not much of a prologue to me. and i think all 7 guardians of light SHOULD have been playable and another game route like riku and mickey in radiant garden and in dark world.

If they ever have another collection i think it should be like a enhanced version of 0.2+KHIII with maybe a few extra stuff. and with KHMOM of course and maybe KHUX+KHDR maybe it can be a movie or game.

AND OMG i felt that 0.2 was a BARBIE DRESS UP ADVENTURE game to me lol and i wished we had sora to dress up like give him a crown, dog or cat ears. whatever i just find that extra thing in 0.2 should have been in kh3 lol

If i was making KHIII i would have it like this:
O.2 + KH2.9 + KHIII + KHIII ReMIND.

But sometime in kh3 it should have let you play as other characters like riku and mickey looking for terra and aqua and walking around WoD and Radiant garden. and maybe play as Kairi and Lea training in the mysterious world.

And i find it weird that we play as riku in limit cut but WE CAN'T GO OUT OF MERLIN'S HOUSE!?!?! I now find that very unnecessary to have.

I say in KHMOM they should have had a musical boss battle as kairi vs Xehanort but he was in the coat. and then when sora comes xehanort becomes a little harder and has no coat.

And i at least would like to have more talks about why sora can use darkness and was never explained in kh2 and not much in kh3.
but i did like dark form and remind me dark riku cus some of his attacks are kinda close.

I saw there was a playable unused model of Youth in black(Young xehanort) someone found in the files of kh3. so maybe he was suppose to be playable?

They should have at least xion and ventus playable(and lea maybe) since we played as ven before in bbs and not many people might not played as xion in days since it was on the DS and they might have not known that existed.

And i find it interesting in main game of kh3 it was sora, riku, 0.2 riku (as in model wise), and aqua was the playable characters. i say that playing as riku, aqua, and aqua in the graveyard should have been in the main game in my opinion. but extra battles like alone without sora yes that should be in the dlc.

I don't see why they let us play as kh1 sora for like 2 secs and kh2 sora has his under shoes white since he get new clothes in KHIII...

(i wish i had a pc so i could mod kh since i wish the X Blade was a real keyblade to use in KHIII since sora has it at the end)

AegisXIII

Awards
Yes yes yes.

Also I would add MoM scenario as well.

0.2 + 3 + reMind + Mom.

I feel that this quick prologue was a requirement from Disney: go as fast as possible to the first Disney world so that Kids don't get bored. That's the malediction of mainstream entries.

Somnus cealum

Awards
Yes yes yes.

Also I would add MoM scenario as well.

0.2 + 3 + reMind + Mom.

I feel that this quick prologue was a requirement from Disney: go as fast as possible to the first Disney world so that Kids don't get bored. That's the malediction of mainstream entries.
i agree but i now love mom and its musical journey lol

Willow A113

Awards
I think kh3 should have had a better prologue like 0.2 would have been cool. kh 2.9(in kh3) is not much of a prologue to me. and i think all 7 guardians of light SHOULD have been playable and another game route like riku and mickey in radiant garden and in dark world.

If they ever have another collection i think it should be like a enhanced version of 0.2+KHIII with maybe a few extra stuff. and with KHMOM of course and maybe KHUX+KHDR maybe it can be a movie or game.

AND OMG i felt that 0.2 was a BARBIE DRESS UP ADVENTURE game to me lol and i wished we had sora to dress up like give him a crown, dog or cat ears. whatever i just find that extra thing in 0.2 should have been in kh3 lol

If i was making KHIII i would have it like this:
O.2 + KH2.9 + KHIII + KHIII ReMIND.

But sometime in kh3 it should have let you play as other characters like riku and mickey looking for terra and aqua and walking around WoD and Radiant garden. and maybe play as Kairi and Lea training in the mysterious world.

And i find it weird that we play as riku in limit cut but WE CAN'T GO OUT OF MERLIN'S HOUSE!?!?! I now find that very unnecessary to have.

I say in KHMOM they should have had a musical boss battle as kairi vs Xehanort but he was in the coat. and then when sora comes xehanort becomes a little harder and has no coat.

And i at least would like to have more talks about why sora can use darkness and was never explained in kh2 and not much in kh3.
but i did like dark form and remind me dark riku cus some of his attacks are kinda close.

I saw there was a playable unused model of Youth in black(Young xehanort) someone found in the files of kh3. so maybe he was suppose to be playable?

They should have at least xion and ventus playable(and lea maybe) since we played as ven before in bbs and not many people might not played as xion in days since it was on the DS and they might have not known that existed.

And i find it interesting in main game of kh3 it was sora, riku, 0.2 riku (as in model wise), and aqua was the playable characters. i say that playing as riku, aqua, and aqua in the graveyard should have been in the main game in my opinion. but extra battles like alone without sora yes that should be in the dlc.

I don't see why they let us play as kh1 sora for like 2 secs and kh2 sora has his under shoes white since he get new clothes in KHIII...

(i wish i had a pc so i could mod kh since i wish the X Blade was a real keyblade to use in KHIII since sora has it at the end)
I agree with all of this especially BEING ABLE TO PLAY DRESS UP WITH SORA! Although, I think in MoM, Kairi should've fought Xehanort for the entirety of the battle, with Sora only maybe stepping in to give Kairi his keyblade or something.

Back