• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My nightmare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

masonicon

I have A nightmare: 6 older digidestined get decapitated, I wonder what will happen if that nightmare hppens for real?

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well, I suppose that all of the evil Digimon would find a way to spill into the real world and destroy us all.

Better go hide.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
XD

Wha--!?

Anyway that totally is erm, bad.

If they did, I'm sure some people will hide and others will be like O_O "COOL! IT'S REAL!" and go get themselves destroyed.

As for me.......erm, well. I'll be sitting around, not knowing a thing until somebody drags me away to hide with them. XD

But honestly, I'm sure that nightmare is just a nightmare. So don't worry about it.

Unless you think your going to have a nightmare again.

BTW: Sorry this long.

LIAR LIAR

Thats nothing compared to my dream.
One of the guys from Queer Eye For the Straight guy mind controlled Nick Cannon into making weapons which he handed out to children.
Later on Nick Cannon's dad went fishing with my father.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
^lol

If this really happens, then the world as we know it will disappear.
And that chick from Elfen Lied probably decapitated them.

superbranflakes

in the past few weeks i had 2 nightmares

1) i was being draged by werewolves across an unknown land then taken below some forest to realize i was dinner for the family

2) my dad trying to get me a haircut. i ran away from the him as far as i could when we got there

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

decapiated eh? some teenager was going over the fences in Six Flags at Georgia, and ended up getting decapitated by an oncoming batman ride. Talk about a way to go.........

i dont think that kid was ready for the new batman movie :p

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

probably peed his pants
gonna need a stack fulla pampers for this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back