• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My new discovery!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
I can't believe I saw this! I took the picture below with my digital camera. It's a picture of the last battle of Chain of Memories between Sora and Marluxia. I now have proof that the creature he is on IS NOT a robot. IT'S AN NOBODY. Look at the symbol. Also, it has a face (I didn't notice this the first time I played). Notice that it has a similar body structure to the Nobody seen in the BHK's "Awakening". Notice the "scarf":
P1010289.JPG

P1010290.JPG

Hokage

Banned
Awards
vey good find i have never saw this before. lol good find dreamless. i always thought it was just a part of his body but it looks like it was a nobody after all. lol again very good find

gold gamer

Whoa... I never noticed that. Maybe it's because I haven't beaten Marluxia the first time yet. Plus I only recently got a good look at a nobody just recently...heheheh...

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
That is old. I notice that long time ago, and theres some topics about this. That is a robot, cuz it explodes. But yeah, is in form of dusk but i dont know why. But i think that, remember, The organization and the dusk are nobody, just that different type. Maybe the organization controlls them.

jporiey

wanna' know something funny ^_~ kinda......
today i acctually got up to that fight its real easy but real long yes he rides on it and has to huge sythes or however spelt and it looks like it has the head of ansem , cant really see with that pic up there but yes PM if you wanna' know more ^_~

Marluxia No.11

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well not a complete one. a good observation but if u didn't notice it's marluxia! i know all about marluxia. he;s my favorite character. but it's a robot of marluxia. The scythe hands? the face? all a robot that resembles markluxia. idiot.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow i noticed that right away, when i was first fighting Marluxia. God you must be blind not to notice that it has a face. Yeah so what if it may be the Same Dusk BHK fights no big deal.

black acid

Heros need Villains
dreamless said:
I can't believe I saw this! I took the picture below with my digital camera. It's a picture of the last battle of Chain of Memories between Sora and Marluxia. I now have proof that the creature he is on IS NOT a robot. IT'S AN NOBODY. Look at the symbol. Also, it has a face (I didn't notice this the first time I played). Notice that it has a similar body structure to the Nobody seen in the BHK's "Awakening". Notice the "scarf":
P1010289.JPG

P1010290.JPG

sorry big kid but all this theory is bull crap....yes maxu-butt's got a dusk but that doesn't mean that that's tha same dusk in kh2 tha bhk meets in fact there a few ways to tell da difference

1. maxu-butt's dusk looks like it has a human face but tha dusk in kh2 has some sort of mask and sarcf
  2. if u look closely u'll see that maxu-butt's busk is has black hair......however tha dusk in kh2 doesn't have hair at all
  3. there physical fitures don't match for diddly​

u had my for a second though I'm not gonna front.....sorry about proving u worng though. payce

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Well, unknown212, I said it had a similar body structure, not the exact same thing as "maxu-butt". They are both really thin in the middle, and I should have clarified. Now, that this theory has been disproved, please close this thread.

Vice-Versa: I can agree with you on the fact that I must have been blind, because I am blind in one eye, so if things move too fast, my one eye can't catch up w/ it. So, please be careful what you say. Some people actually have disabilities you know.

Um, Marluxia: Age 13, huh? Judging by your reply, I highly doubt that. If someone had told you that in person, would you say the same thing? It's really disrespectful. Thanks to all of you that explained my false theory with a MATURE reply. Marluxia, try coming back to the forums when your a little bit smarter with what you say.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back