• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My nephew

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

aka_nami

It just happened about 30 minutes ago. I'm always home before my sister and nephews walk home from elementary school. Sean(the oldest nephew) was kicking the front door when he was just suppose to knock. When I opened the door he ran across my mother's garden which was filled of pots. He kick one down and I started to order him to pick it but he refused to. So I slammed the door and about 5 minutes later, he starts cussing at me. This was my first time to be cussed at! I pushed him down onto the grass and took his backpack inside. After my sister and the other nephew came home, but they didn't see him at all. Then my mother started to say that I can't make accidents and I'm a disgrace to the family again. It's pretty rare for me to be yelled at from my mother. Now, we still can't find Sean!

We found him but he won't enter until his mom comes home from work. So he could lie about me.

Last edited:

Joy

Bronze Member
How old is he?

And I would be out there looking rather than posting on a forum about this.

Dredger

I don't really know. By live do you mean where I p
Umm....Suggestion: Beat him within an inch of his life. J/K
Is the child a brat? Is this a recurring attitude? If so maybe he needs some structure in his life. Whether that is a grounding or the fear of God placed in him by a swinging mother, I don't know. If this is a rare occurence perhaps something bad happened to him at school. Try to talk to him and see what happened to trigger this reaction.

PS Bender: "Parents, have you ever tried turning off the tv, sitting down with your children, and hitting them?" ~Futurama~

aka_nami

His mother(sister) finally came home and started to hit him and me with our broom. The broom isn't made of metal just wood. I used to get hit from that when I was younger but that was a five years ago. He doesn't have problems in school other than failing that is. Our way of punishment is getting hit not getting grounded or the boys wear a girl's dress. Now he is just running away from me and throw paper at me that has cuss words written on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back