• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Namine Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Yoyo

ok
i just beat KH2 for the 10 millionth time and i was paying close attention to the final few film-clips when i noticed something that made me quite frustrated.

many of you out there say that Namine is not a nobody as she is proven to have none of the qualities of one, and that she must be something else, thus starting an overflow of theories on what the hell Namine is.

As many of my other theories have been raped by people who make them sound completely impossible because of this made me look into thismore deeply than normally.

heres the bit that i was getting to

in the 2nd last or 3rd last film clip in KH2, the one where Namine and Roxas meet again and then return to there original selves Namine AND Roxas clearley say this:

Namine: i always thought nobodies were doomed to fade back into darkness.
Roxas: yeah, but YOU and I diddnt, we got to meet our orriginals selves..... blah blah blah etc etc
Namine:yeah

anyway if thats not evidence that Namine IS a nobody than im not sure what is.

yes i am awere that Namine could well of lied or maybe she was convinced that she was a nobody by DIZ but until we know this for sure namine will remain under the title Nobody to me

so heres my theory... Namine, is a special Nobody.

feel free to correct me if im wrong

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We aren't necessarily saying she is a Nobody. We're raising the possibilitiy that she isn't, because at the very least she is a Special Nobody, and was born from Kairi's Heart, yet not her Body and Soul, and she doesn't have her own Body and Soul, so she's pretty much Nothing. Given how little be know about, say, Unbirth, we raise that as a possibility.

Word of mouth, especially from Roxas, who for most of the game didn't know what a Nobody was, let alone who he is, is certainly not good enough to say irrefutably that Namine is a Nobody. Given that she was born from a Heart, Soul and Body, that would make her a Nobody, but she was only born form them, she doesn't possess any of them.

Happy Chap

Secret Ansem Report 9- I should have expected nothing less from a Keyblade-wielding hero. Sora and his friends defied the machinations of Organization XIII and rescued Namine’. Namine’ was a witch who controlled the memories of others. Most likely these powers were achieved through a special process when she was born. Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.

This is because the “young girl” in this case was a princess. Kairi, a resident of Radiant Garden over which I had ruled, was one of the Seven Princesses that uphold the realm of light. With no darkness in her heart, Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body remained in the realm of light.

In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody. Therefore, they also lack Kairi’s memories. One reason for this may be that Kairi’s heart did not return to the darkness when separated from her body, but rather migrated to another vessel…deep within Sora’s heart. That is, Namine’ is an alter ego of the Kairi who has directly interfered with Sora’s heart. Could this be why Sora and those whose hearts are connected to him were able to have their memories controlled? She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.

AtW pretty much states here that Namine is a speacial nobody, made of nothing- no heart, no body, no sou- actually, she could have a soul, it would just be unlikely because no soul = no life, UNLESS PoH are immortal or cannot die from a lack of a soul (unlikely)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
many of you out there say that Namine is not a nobody as she is proven to have none of the qualities of one, and that she must be something else, thus starting an overflow of theories on what the hell Namine is.

As ZI said, we're raising the possibilities, seeing how the games themselves admit her to be a Nobody so special she's hardly a Nobody anymore.

Namine: i always thought nobodies were doomed to fade back into darkness.
Roxas: yeah, but YOU and I diddnt, we got to meet our orriginals selves..... blah blah blah etc etc
Namine:yeah

anyway if thats not evidence that Namine IS a nobody than im not sure what is.

How about someone other than Namine herself saying what she is with the outmost certainty? Namine knows what she's been told. She was called as Kairi's Shadow by the Organization, and then theorized about thoroughly by AtW, as Happy Chap so kindly presented.
The former didn't care really, and them not drafting her into the Organization is one of many things used to possibly base Namine isn't really a Nobody.
The later couldn't care less, and had no way of knowing what Namine was, if she indeed was not a Nobody.
Roxas is Sora's Nobody; that much we all know.
Namine however is the mystery, both by circumstances of birth and "components".

yes i am awere that Namine could well of lied or maybe she was convinced that she was a nobody by DIZ but until we know this for sure namine will remain under the title Nobody to me

Special Nobody - which could mean just about anything so long as she was born from the general process, and was neither the Heart or the Heartless.
As far as we know, Unbirths for instance might fall under this too - a process similar to what it takes to make a Heartless took place, but they're obviously not the HEartless, nor just the Heart.

feel free to correct me if im wrong

Well, no one knows for sure what Namine is. What we have thus far is the paradoxical situation in which she's called as a Nobody, but lacks all the attributes of one.
The earliest time in which we might know anything more based is once we learn what Unbirths are - but even that won't really contradict Namine not truly being a Nobody, since that could still leave her as something else not yet seen in the series.

AtW pretty much states here that Namine is a speacial nobody, made of nothing- no heart, no body, no sou- actually, she could have a soul, it would just be unlikely because no soul = no life, UNLESS PoH are immortal or cannot die from a lack of a soul (unlikely)

Namine has no Soul, otherwise Kairi's Body would've died.
Sora as only a Heart had no Soul - that was with his Body in Roxas.
It would seem that so long as the B+S stay together somewhere, the rest of the being can go on "living" - indifferently. Death appears to be impossible once the Whole splits up, though in Kairi's case she became Whole regardless of Namine. Seeing how Kairi didn't get to die by the time Namine merged back into her, I don't think it really matters.

Captain Yoyo

i sortov understand you and if im get what your saying correctly than it explained alot

sotov like YOUR namine theory

ps i agree with you when you said thanks to happy chap

Captain Yoyo

yeah

all the stuff youve said before and in a few other places could become suffering angels xion and namine thory

by the way does any one know why it says that everyone is a nobody even though some people are the shit

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Because when Ansem did his research it might have been a while ago, and he might not have had precise enough equipment or enough subjects to understand that only the strong-Hearted produce Nobodies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
For everyone on the forums, their rep points where reset. Basically no matter who you were, you lost all your rep points. So for now, everyone's own rep points are based upon the years they've spent on the forums, and every 1000th posts they've posted.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Namine is a special nobody but she could also be classified as something else by not having a body and soul. Which she lacks but she also has a characteristic of a nobody that they are nothing and not suppose too exist.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine is a special nobody but she could also be classified as something else by not having a body and soul. Which she lacks but she also has a characteristic of a nobody that they are nothing and not suppose too exist.

Nobodies aren't Nothing. They're the Bodies and Souls left behind. Their "Nothingness" is lacking Identity, which is the Existence we know of in the KH verse.
Namine, on the other hand, lacks that as well - as you pointed out.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
how do nobodies have memories again? are they in the body or soul or something? i cant remember.

That was never properly explained, save for the general process - when the Heart moves on to become a Heartless, the Memories move from it to the Nobody - as shown nicely in Sora's case where he was forgetting things the more time he spent as a Heartless until Kairi purified him and brought his Memories back.
It would appear the Memories' "natural" place is with the Nobody though, and that would explain why Sora's Memories leaked over to Roxas over the duration of his year of sleep, making for Roxas's dreams of Sora while he was still in the Organization.

Happy Chap

does that mean namine has no memories? how did she know to replace soras memories of kairi with that of herself in CoM if she has no memories of kairi?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
does that mean namine has no memories? how did she know to replace soras memories of kairi with that of herself in CoM if she has no memories of kairi?

Namine has no memories of her former self.
The organization used namine too mutilate soras memories for they can use him for their purposes such as take over the organization.
In other words Marluxia(i think thats right) told namine too do so.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine was said to possess no Memories of her own - that's been well covered. Sora's Memories were going back and forth between him and Roxas, and Kairi maintained her own Memories. Much like the B+S, Namine got nothing.

Namine didn't replace Kairi in Sora's Memories so much as put in Memories of Sora with herself and kicked Memories of Kairi out. There was another girl, and in the drawings Namine drew, Kairi was present along with Namine herself and Sora and Riku. To top it all, Sora had a very hard time remembering anyone on DI - Riku included. Sora remembering Namine only means nothing in regards to Kairi - it's just the effect Marluxia wanted Namine to create in Sora's Memories.

As for Namine messing around with Sora's Memories, that's due to the nature of Namine's powers. Much like a Nobody would receive the Memories of his Somebody, Namine - a special Nobody born from Kairi's Heart leaving Sora's Body - would have a link to Memories - as it turns out, Sora's. She can see them, unchain them, rearrange them, and create new ones.
She wouldn't need to have Memories of her own - all she'd need to do is glimpse into Sora's Memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back