• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Name Is Silver

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
GUESS WHAT GUYS, I'M A PLATINUM MEMBER

Yes, that is right everyone. I Hillboy have attained 3,000 posts during my time here on KHI. I don't think there really is much of a point to list all the people that I happen to like and talk to on a daily basis so I won't. Just know that I've had a fun time these last 11 months and I hope to enjoy the next 11 just as much, if not even more.

Thank you

Last edited:

State

Awards
I'M A PLATINUM MEMBER
*laughs*

I don't think there really is much of a point to list all the people that I happen to like and talk to on a daily basis so I won't.
:frown:

ust know that I've had a fun time these last 11 months and I hope to enjoy the next 11 just as much,
So what, you go into a monthly coma now and then? I'm sure a year has twelve months, *snort*.

State

Awards
Every summer for the past three years I have made it a goal to become a platinum member.

Every year I fail :p
One hundred and thirty-four posts left (last time I told that to Hill, he became Plat today). :]

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It took me two years to reach plat lol

that was quick

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I made Platinum within a year, if I recall. I don't think I actually have any records, but I'm certain it was around the new year...

Back