• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Lvl. 99 Roxas Challenge Playthrough (A New Challenge Sneak Peek Too)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

firefiend33

Heya guys! I've already started doing a KH2FM Roxas level 99 challenge on the PS4. I will plan to power grind on the last day of playing as Roxas. Every few days, I plan to screenshot my progress & post it here on this post.

Also, I'm working a Kingdom Hearts Legacy challenge. Kind of like a Pokemon Nuzlocke thing where the challenge is rule based. Rules like you start out with minus 1 Accessory/Equipment slot. There will also be rule breaking perks (which aren't against the challenge rules) you can choose from at the beginning of a playthrough, but only 1 or 2 per playthrough. I'll keep you guys updated on this challenge. Anyways, wish me luck on my Roxas challenge!

firefiend33

UPDATE: I'll post some images tomorrow at around 3-5PM PST (West coast of the United States Time). Still working on my Legacy Challenge, but here's a perk example.

Never-Melting Seasalt Ice Cream:
"Who else will I eat Ice Cream with?..." -Roxas
Once per world visit, you may use Wisdom Form once, but not during bosses. Mini-bosses & Heartless wave scenarios are fine. You may NOT leave to the world map and come back to the same world and consider your perk usable again. No, you must complete that world 1st before you can use Wisdom Form again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back