• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My little KH fic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

its_beca

Hey again, this got deleted in the move so I'm posting again:
Whee! I actually wrote it down!! It's been in my head for awhile...
It's not much, but what do you guys think?:

-----------------------------
A young boy sat on the shores of an endless sea. His brown hair stuck up at odd angles as it had since he was born. The sun was slowly setting, bathing the sky with shades of orange, pink and mauve. He sighed, lost in his own thoughts.
“Hey, Sora.”
He turned around and smiled; “Heya, Riku.”
The other boy sat down beside him, brushing his hands together to get the sand off them. He was older and had long, wispy hair, it was silver in color with faint tints of blue. His arms rippled with muscles, but his smile was sweet. They sat together for a while, the silence calm and peaceful between the two.
“So… what have you been up to?” He questioned.
“You know, not much.” The brunette replied simply. “You?”
“Same, not much.”
There was another pause. They had been friends from the beginning, the only kids on their small island. Until about 2 years ago, a girl appeared, as if out of no where. She was the same age as the younger boy and quickly befriended the two. Her smile was contagious and her green eyes always seemed bright and full of life.
The trio, though a bit awkward at first, got along well, spending a lot of the day together it was hard not to. But as time past and they grew older, things started to change.
“How are you and Kairi doing?” the older boy asked.
“Okay, I guess,” said the other.
“What do you mean?” he turned to look at his friend, watching his expression should it give something away.
“Nothing. Hey, why don’t you hang out with us any more?”
“I thought you might want some alone time with your girlfriend.” The boy smirked teasingly as his friend faced him.
“Yeah, but, it's more fun when you're there. And it’s… kinda weird without you. I miss you being around all the time...”
“Aww Sora, if you want me to come back I will, no big.”
Child like blue eyes looked into the aqua-marine, sending a silent message of thanks. Gently, he lay his head on his friend’s shoulder, who responded by wrapping his arms around the boy.
“Riku, I just want to see more of you…”
“It’s ok,” he said, laughing softly. “I’m not going anywhere; I’ll always be here for you, k?”
With that, the younger boy threw his arms around him, embracing him tightly.
“I love you too, Sora.”
----------------------------

I hope it's not too confusing about who's talking when and stuff. It was 5am and it was jumping around in my head I've probably messed it all up. I can never put pictures into words... *sigh*
So, yeah, if you find any mistakes please tell me.
Thanks everyone!

Beca

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
You didn't spell yaoi wrong (I'm a fellow otaku! Which means anime fan for the idiot Inuyasha fans overated...) But the fic is ok...(If you're gay)

its_beca

Hmm, I wouldn't call it yaoi, it's just to close friends sitting on the beach together, until of course the last line. I've only heard of yaoi and the rest of it from these forums a little while ago so I really don't know, just call it what you will.
It's just a little scene I had in my head, and I don't think I'll continue it. I can never get pictures from my mind into writing, it never comes out right - hence the fact I'm a hopeless author.
Anymore comments would be nice. I know it's a bit jumpy, so once again I blame my mind and lack of vocabulary.
Thankies!

Beca

BTW, who is Inuyasha?! I keep hearing about him, but who is he? Did he have something to do with KH? I'm so lost... :(

THeLIGhtINSOrA

Inuyasha is a dog man thinger.. anyways.

I like it! I thought it was well written. I don't think it's yaoi; they're just good friends, jeex. [yes, jeeX]

But the fic is ok...(If you're gay)
If you're going to be a living stereotype, then you could have said only girls, Asains, Christains,ect would like it too. That's the same exact thing. Be ashamed.I am not gay, yet I like this fic. Sorry to break it to ya, but you're wrong.:rolleyes:

Apparently the author of this fan fiction had trouble understanding my post. I had to edit it. Happy, nosy?

its_beca

Oops! Sorry, I should dye my hair some other colour than blonde....
I read through it, and thought; 'how could I have possible thought that?!' Then saw the edit bit and I am happy cause I know I'm not completely blind/illogical whatever.
Thankies!! *huggles* :p
Anymore comments?

Beca

its_beca

Thanks, but I have no idea what to do next...
I could just leave it as this little scene cause I don't want to turn it into one of those things with Riku, Sora and Kairi having bit fights and the rest of it. I've read a couple of those fics and I really don't like them.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

**Inuyasha is like, the hottest cartoon character!!! LOL! sry, had to get it out.**

i love ur fic! awesome my possum~ plz keep going!!! =O]

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
The One He Fears said:
OH GOD! are you serious!!! You don't know who Inuyasha is?! I'm shocked 'its beca', don't you watch adult swim?! well whatever you like our Showdown of Fate fan-fic so is cool, your still ma' girl.

I think that's going to make *coughcoughUMIRAYcoughcough* jealous.

And if she's your girl what of Rikku?

Sorry I don't wanna bring it into this thread.

The first chapter was a little confusing. I thought it was Yaoi.

Is it Riku and Sora when they're younger or their current age?

I don't think I'll tell my friends I love them...

its_beca

I dunno dude. I've never actually finish a story willing before, probably on account of me excercising my ability to procastinate... and like I said I'm not sure if I can't do anything without turning it into something extra dumb or lick the ones where everyone's always fighting etc.
So, for know it stay as it is... I just wanted to know what you guys thought.
Thanks

Beca

PS. You can't hurt me with Billy! Cause I'll sick Hannible Lexus (sp?) on you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back