• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My left hand

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Damn Myst, that is awsome.

Keep it, screw 5 fingered ppl.

Doesn't seem like it would make any differance, excluding lifting heavy stuff.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
it'll be crazy if you can play an intrument like a piano or a guitar

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Instead of guitar, play bass, it'd be slightly easier.

I say keep it, it makes you unique. But that's your call. I'm blind in one eye (long story), but I think I'd honestly have to consider fixing it or not, if it were ever possible.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Question is, can they actually give you fingers that will work?

I didn't know people could get their limbs re-attached, if it was possible, more people would do it. Sounds fishy.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't know man. Ultimately it's a decision that you have to make? Do you think you might want to do it? I would be nervous. I don't know but I dont think you should base your answer on a few people that are saying wow man thats really cool. It's something you really have to decide. I would say no since you've got 19 years and are already used to it. Something tells me there would be a lot of therapy involved after the operation.

Detronilizer

The pics aren't working for me, but according to everyone, it looks "cool".

Well, it depends. Having five fingers on both hands would feel... Well how do you feel about your right hand? Having five fingers on both hands would feel like that only... doubled. If you feel you can manage this for the rest of your life, if your friends and family don't mind it at all, by all means forget the operation. If people make fun of you about it, you can still flick them off with that hand, can't you? XD But if you feel it might really make your life easier, if the operation actually works, simply if you're alright with it, then go for it.

Just a question, how do you type with that hand? :eek:_O:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
actually, they did that because they were thinking about my safety <_<
it's rude to sue them for that

thanks, but i don't know what it feels like to have 5 fingers in both hands
so i'll have to think harder

Oh, ok nvm... that's politically correct BS.
no, really. it is.

But, w/e.

Having five finger is like... I can't explain it.

Question: are you doing this for cosmetically reasons or did the doctors say if you don't fix it, you might get "hand cancer" or something like that?

and if they give you the spare fingers, are their going to be like actual human fingers or prosthetics?

Wow, that's amazing! As many others have stated, only go through with it if you feel it'd be worth it, that's quite unique!

E.T. lulz'.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
look on the bright side, when playing rock paper scissors, scissors and paper look the same. you become virtually unbeatable.
lol, i always win with that game XD

I didn't know people could get their limbs re-attached, if it was possible, more people would do it. Sounds fishy.
it depends on the situation
the video i watched was for a guy that got his hand cut in 4 hours before doing the operation
but if he lost it or he didn't make it in time the hand would be useless

I don't know but I dont think you should base your answer on a few people that are saying wow man thats really cool.
they're not few, most people in real life said the same thing

It's something you really have to decide. I would say no since you've got 19 years and are already used to it.
a huge reason that makes me not to do it

Something tells me there would be a lot of therapy involved after the operation.
of course there will be therapy after it, it's 2 fingers we're talking about

Just a question, how do you type with that hand? :eek:_O:
I........ just....... type.....

Question: are you doing this for cosmetically reasons or did the doctors say if you don't fix it, you might get "hand cancer" or something like that?
cosmetically reason, no cancer involved

and if they give you the spare fingers, are their going to be like actual human fingers or prosthetics?
actual human fingers of course

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Honestly, I say get the surgery, if it is indeed possible.

Yes, you've lived with it for 19 years, but remember you have xx amount of years left, would you rather live those with 3 fingers and not be able to do as many things, or just get those extra 2 fingers, if even for the sake of it?

It's all fine and well to come to a forum obsessed with animé and games and ask, but as you've seen, chances are the only answer you're going to get is "OMG DUDE AWESOME!"

Getting those fourth and fifth fingers will make things so much simpler for you in the future. Decide you want to play guitar? No problem. See a girl you like? No chance you're going to freak her out with your hand (I expect this has already happened once or twice before?).

In the end it's all down to you, but I suggest not making the decision off of a bunch of teenagers telling you how awesome it is. Weigh out the pros and cons, think about how you'd prefer to live for the next 50/60+ years.

Mysterious

KA ME HA ME HA!
Yes, you've lived with it for 19 years, but remember you have xx amount of years left, would you rather live those with 3 fingers and not be able to do as many things, or just get those extra 2 fingers, if even for the sake of it?
what you're saying is so right and smart
you're thinking exactly like my mother, which is why i had to think more of this
i didn't make my decision yet, but i tend to keep them

See a girl you like? No chance you're going to freak her out with your hand (I expect this has already happened once or twice before?).
i'm not good with girls, but many girls saw my hand and loved it
so it might help me attract some girls

In the end it's all down to you, but I suggest not making the decision off of a bunch of teenagers telling you how awesome it is. Weigh out the pros and cons, think about how you'd prefer to live for the next 50/60+ years.
thanks, i'll see about that

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
o_O I think it's possible to play with 3 fingers. I can;t remember for sure but it might be possible. It would possibly be harder but I don't really use all my fingers for it. :| Of ocurse I;m not the best at guitar.

The hand is cool though. :).

Of course, many things will be quite hard. But, most of us on KHI love it. :D

Awards

Dude, having three fingers is normal to him. Him getting a cosmetic surgery to add two fingers to his left hand just "for the sake of it" is no different than me taking a meat cleaver and hacking off my left pinky and ring fingers just "for the sake of it".

T

Tyler Durden

But at the same time, most people wouldn't say that awesome (honestly, anyway) if they were to notice it.

And there's no way chicks were into your hand like that. Hell, most guys would ask what the hell is going on with that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back