• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I want to rest from this but I just saw your message and huh Tartarus just when I thought we got in terms I feel like you’re keep proving you’re just a typical aqua fan who worship her...
I think the problem is more that the people who don't like Aqua see anyone who doesn't agree with them as a "monster" or "vermin." That's really disturbed, SNS. And we could follow the same logic as the original post in reverse when accusing people of only liking Aqua for being a female character--do her haters hate Aqua so viscerally because she's a female character?

Aqua: you shouldn’t put yourself close to the darkness
I already explained my interpretation of this on the last page. As for your flimsy defense of Ventus calling her awful--what about when he accuses her of letting power go to her head for doing her job? Even if you change the phrasing of the first sentence, it doesn't change the meaning of the one that follows. That wasn't justified, imo.

Last edited:

Light and dark

I think the problem is more that the people who don't like Aqua see anyone who doesn't agree with them as a "monster" or "vermin." That's really disturbed, SNS.

I already explained my interpretation of this on the last page. As for your flimsy defense of Ventus calling her awful--what about when he accuses her of letting power go to her head for doing her job? Even if you change the phrasing of the first sentence, it doesn't change the meaning of the one that follows. That wasn't justified, imo.

Vermin, monster? No one is insulting you, I don’t think anyone here is serious, you will know when you see these marks
(LOL)
(XD)
(😂)

As for Aqua no matter how I look at it, it was justified for ventus to say that, Aqua did indeed let power go through her head, she was lecturing terra like telling him what is right and what is wrong she acted like a master and forgot to act like his friend, Tbh that is really nice flaw of aqua, but we are not talking about her flaws now we are talking about what ven said to her is justified, she jumped to conclusions she made mistake and ventus called her out on it it’s really simple, he saw his friend (Aqua) accuse his other friend (terra) ven will defend aqua too if terra was the one pointing fingers at her, ventus is that type of guy who will defend his friends No matter what, in this case Aqua is the one who pointed her finger at terra, that’s why ventus said “that was awful Aqua”, ventus saw worse news about terra, more then her yet he still had hope cause aqua told him not to lose faith in terra, now that same friend (Aqua) suddenly changed and started doubting terra, how did you except ventus not to react that way when she told him not to lose faith in him?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I don't consider it a flaw because she was watching Terra like she was supposed to do. And she brought up her suspicions about him having come so close to Maleficent and pursuing some mission Eraqus didn't give them because Eraqus told her to bring Terra back to LoD if she suspected anything, but he got angry and ran away, just like Ventus did.

I really can't think what more she could've done except literally knock Terra and Ventus out, then tote them back to LoD, I guess? But then we would still be talking about how evil Aqua truly is because how could she "attack" her friends (never mind she would've been doing what she had been told to do).

Light and dark

I don't consider it a flaw because she was watching Terra like she was supposed to do. And she brought up her suspicions about him having come so close to Maleficent and pursuing some mission Eraqus didn't give them because Eraqus told her to bring Terra back to LoD if she suspected anything, but he got angry and ran away, just like Ventus did.

I really can't think what more she could've done except literally knock Terra and Ventus out, then tote them back to LoD, I guess? But then we would still be talking about how evil Aqua truly is because how could she "attack" her friends (never mind she would've been doing what she had been told to do).
Man really... You say it was her duty to watch over terra but you clearly forgot the most important part, she saw nothing from terra from her to suspect him she just accused him of something he didn’t do and her only evidence was maleficent words... that is not a good reason to accuse a friend, would you believe a stranger if he accused your friend of something? Both Ventus and Aqua believed her for a second but aqua being the wise one told ventus she is lying so why all of a sudden she believed her? I just don’t understand how you can defend this it’s plain and simple Aqua accused her friend, ventus had the right to say that was awful on her part, she should know better not to trust an evil witch.

As for bringing them back Subject... she could have brought ventus home he wasn’t resisting much in radiant garden, she had her chance, as for terra she saw nothing from him for her to take him back she just heard bad rumors of him and unfortunately her trust started to waver, either way she had no proof.

Awards
Honestly, I sympathize them both. Aqua had a really heavy burden since the very beginning. Terra on the other hand, had to go through his struggle all thanks to Master Xehanort; someone he had been told could be trusted.

Still, if we have to talk about who's the jerk here, Aqua or Terra, I think we can blame both of them time to time. Aqua sure didn't seem to get people. She loves her friends, but also screwed up, when she blamed Terra without having all the facts straight. That mistrust was the last thing he needed. But Terra did give some reason for her to be concerned. He left both Snow White and Aurora, despite the fact that he did play a part in making things worse for them. Yes, he had other duties. But a true Keyblade Master shouldn't walk away from his mistakes.

I honestly prefer Aqua, due to her redeeming qualities. She sacrificed herself with 100% aware choice so Terra could still have hope, and went through more than a decade of loneliness. Terra does look after the group now though... Still, Aqua has more than redeemed herself in my books.

Light and dark

Honestly, I sympathize them both. Aqua had a really heavy burden since the very beginning. Terra on the other hand, had to go through his struggle all thanks to Master Xehanort; someone he had been told could be trusted.

Still, if we have to talk about who's the jerk here, Aqua or Terra, I think we can blame both of them time to time. Aqua sure didn't seem to get people. She loves her friends, but also screwed up, when she blamed Terra without having all the facts straight. That mistrust was the last thing he needed. But Terra did give some reason for her to be concerned. He left both Snow White and Aurora, despite the fact that he did play a part in making things worse for them. Yes, he had other duties. But a true Keyblade Master shouldn't walk away from his mistakes.

I honestly prefer Aqua, due to her redeeming qualities. She sacrificed herself with 100% aware choice so Terra could still have hope, and went through more than a decade of loneliness. Terra does look after the group now though... Still, Aqua has more than redeemed herself in my books.
Both terra and ventus also scarified themselves for their friends not just aqua, but either way you’re right for the most part, as for Snow White, Aqua never really heard anything bad about terra in this world or any other worlds other then enchanted dominion, but I also agree that he should’ve fixed his problems with Aruroa and Snow White before leaving, guess it was meant to show that terra was naive?

disney233

Awards
Can we just call off this debate and say that EVERY main character in BBS are goddamn assholes and idiots?
Terra: The idiot card for idly believing every goddamn Disney villain.
Ven: Rather than supporting Aqua for trying her best, he lashes out on her like a child.
Aqua. THIS LYING, HYPOCRITICAL ASS!
Capture 2.PNG

Eraques: His entire goddamn character in BBS.
Xehanort: His entire goddamn character in the KH series as a whole
Yen Sid: Telling Mickey to keep Aqua a secret, WHILE SHE'S SUFFERING IN THE RoD
Mickey: Still in the wrong for leaving her, when he could've just disobeyed his Master's order.
Capture 3.PNG
What you can't do what YOUR heart command? I mean c'mon....10 GODDAMN YEARS.

Light and dark

Can we just call off this debate and say that EVERY main character in BBS are goddamn assholes and idiots?
Terra: The idiot card for idly believing every goddamn Disney villain.
Ven: Rather than supporting Aqua for trying her best, he lashes out on her like a child.
Aqua. THIS LYING, HYPOCRITICAL ASS!
View attachment 12290

Eraques: His entire goddamn character in BBS.
Xehanort: His entire goddamn character in the KH series as a whole
Yen Sid: Telling Mickey to keep Aqua a secret, WHILE SHE'S SUFFERING IN THE RoD
Mickey: Still in the wrong for leaving her, when he could've just disobeyed his Master's order.
View attachment 12291
What you can't do what YOUR heart command? I mean c'mon....10 GODDAMN YEARS.
Well... The debate we were having was about agreeing that aqua too made mistakes like terra and ventus, but ofc this debate ended like 1 or 2 days ago, the debate now is about ventus, and that he was justified for what he said to aqua, in the Japanese script (originally script) ventus said “that was awful Aqua” he didn’t say you’re awful Aqua like the bad English translation, if you want to point out ventus mistakes then it’s him running away from home without telling the reason why, as for him telling aqua off that’s justified honestly cause she accused a friend with no proof, lol i don’t remember how much I repeated those words of mine, either way the debate ended, and agreed everyone made a mistake.

Edit: I edit the comment cause the grammar was bad, also this will most likely be my last comment on this matter, I’m not the type who likes to have the last words, I already proved my point, if people want to continue this debate then sure, I ran out of words to say anyway Lmao so Good luck.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
Well... The debate we were having was about agreeing that aqua too made mistakes, but ofc this debate ended like 1 or 2 days ago, the debate we are having now is about ventus, and that he was justified for what he said to aqua, in the Japanese script (originally script) ventus said “that was awful Aqua” he didn’t say you’re awful Aqua like the bad English translation, if you want to point out ventus mistakes then it’s him running away from home without telling the reason why, as for him telling aqua off that’s justified honestly cause she accused a friend with no proof, lol i don’t remember how much I repeated those words of mine, either way the debate ended, and agreed everyone made a mistake.
Alright, I'll give you that. Nothing makes sense with the three. Their relationship is just...a goddamn mess. MOST characters in BBS and how they're betrayed is just a mess.

Awards
Both terra and ventus also scarified themselves for their friends not just aqua, but either way you’re right for the most part, as for Snow White, Aqua never really heard anything bad about terra in this world or any other worlds other then enchanted dominion, but I also agree that he should’ve fixed his problems with Aruroa and Snow White before leaving, guess it was meant to show that terra was naive?

True, she's far from being the only one. But I consider her choices being made with more awareness, showing how selfless she was. Also, we get to see Aqua's time in the RoD, where she puts no blame for her friends. She only talks about how much she misses them. I think that also shows a lot of character.

As for Ven scolding Aqua, he also placed his words badly at Radiant Garden, in both original and the English version. Still, I would let that pass, considering he's the youngest of their group and only wanted to defend Terra.

Last edited:

LinLin

I agree with those who are with Aqua being the bland character.
I somewhat agree, Even tho Roxas is my favorite character, Aqua is still my second fav, I love her soo much but the fans annoy the hell out of me when they look at Ven and terra mistakes and ignore hers, and say she clean up their mess just cause she narratively most of the time arrives in the worlds last, and the fact that she was lucky she didn’t have xehanort on her back like terra and ventus did. if anything Aqua’s life was Spared numerous times, both xehanort and vanitas had many opportunity to get rid of her but they didn’t, she wasn’t part of xehanort plan so he choose to Let her roam free, if anything Aqua is an amazing character but the fans can hypocrites sometimes i know hypocrite is a strong word that I don’t usually use but this time it’s a special case.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Yeah, I think that is likely to be the case, since we had seen this clip in a very early trailer (too lazy to find trailer, have screenshots):

Screenshot01.jpg

Screenshot01.jpg

As cool as the idea of Anti-hero Terra sounds, that's basically a repeat of Kingdom Hearts Riku. But unlike Riku, Terra doesn't have any incentive to do morally questionable things. Riku believed that Sora abandoned him for Donald and Goofy and he also wanted to save Kairi by any means necessary. What would Terra's incentive for villainy be? another jealousy arc?

disney233

Awards
As cool as the idea of Anti-hero Terra sounds, that's basically a repeat of Kingdom Hearts Riku. But unlike Riku, Terra doesn't have any incentive to do morally questionable things. Riku believed that Sora abandoned him for Donald and Goofy and he also wanted to save Kairi by any means necessary. What would Terra's incentive for villainy be? another jealousy arc?
I don't know what's worse. A repeat of Riku's arc, or the arc we have now. Like....Terra's run through the Disney worlds are just...unbearable to watch. I...suppose I can give the Castle of Dreams and Deep Space the benifit of the doubt because they're the ONLY worlds he wasn't being an idiot, and I don't know what think for Disney Town for ANY of the 3.

It's just...I like the aesthetic...but the world was just...goddamn POINTLESS.

Foxycian

Awards
I don't know what's worse. A repeat of Riku's arc, or the arc we have now. Like....Terra's run through the Disney worlds are just...unbearable to watch. I...suppose I can give the Castle of Dreams and Deep Space the benifit of the doubt because they're the ONLY worlds he wasn't being an idiot, and I don't know what think for Disney Town for ANY of the 3.

It's just...I like the aesthetic...but the world was just...goddamn POINTLESS.
terra wasn’t really tricked that much, that’s just what people tell you.

enchanted dominion:
there was no reason to doubt maleficent he didn’t hear anything bad from her like ventus and aqua, plus she controlled his darkness he didn’t obey her at will

Castle of dreams:
Yea nothing to say here

Dwarf woodland:
He clearly said to the queen right to her face that he wasn’t really going to accept her order by killing Snow White

Disney town:
Nothing to say here either

Hercules:
He didn’t trust hades 100% he was suspicious the whole time that’s why he said hades? So you were! playing me... he merely tried to check if hades can help him trap the darkness in his heart and choose to listen to the villain for once since he lost his trust to aqua and master Eraqus now that they think his not worth trusting,

Deep space:
Nothing to say he did Good

Neverland:
the only place you can blame him honestly, trusting hook but then again kh1 Sora ventus and corrupted riku might have done the some if they were alone when they met him for the first time and didn’t know he was evil.

Awards
terra wasn’t really tricked that much, that’s just what people tell you.

enchanted dominion:
there was no reason to doubt maleficent he didn’t hear anything bad from her like ventus and aqua, plus she controlled his darkness he didn’t obey her at will

Castle of dreams:
Yea nothing to say here

Dwarf woodland:
He clearly said to the queen right to her face that he wasn’t really going to accept her order by killing Snow White

Disney town:
Nothing to say here either

Hercules:
He didn’t trust hades 100% he was suspicious the whole time that’s why he said hades? So you were! playing me... he merely tried to check if hades can help him trap the darkness in his heart and choose to listen to the villain for once since he lost his trust to aqua and master Eraqus now that they think his not worth trusting,

Deep space:
Nothing to say he did Good

Neverland:
the only place you can blame him honestly, trusting hook but then again kh1 Sora ventus and corrupted riku might have done the some if they were alone when they met him for the first time and didn’t know he was evil.

Enchanted Dominion/Olympus Coliseum:
When you look at Maleficent and Hades, their whole essence should give some hints that they may be untrustworthy. Not to mention that Terra caught their attention precisely because they saw the darkness having such a strong grip on him already. In the Coliseum though, Terra did come trough by doing what he does best.

Dwarf woodland:
He did still leave Snow White in the forest, all alone, completely aware of the fact that there were Unversed lurking in the world. The same way he left Aurora, instead of staying to fix his mistakes.

Radiant Garden:
A symbol of his moments of weakness. Aqua did place her words badly, but Terra knew he had messed up twice along the way. So Aqua concern was well-grounded. Still Terra rejected his friends, was 100% played by Xehanort, and gave in for the darkness later on.

I'm not saying it's all on him. Terra did regret his mistakes, but Xehanort exploited his trust. It was pretty naive and difficult to watch how his instinct guided him to the wrong direction several times.

Foxycian

Awards
Enchanted Dominion/Olympus Coliseum:
When you look at Maleficent and Hades, their whole essence should give some hints that they may be untrustworthy. Not to mention that Terra caught their attention precisely because they saw the darkness having such a strong grip on him already. In the Coliseum though, Terra did come trough by doing what he does best.

Dwarf woodland:
He did still leave Snow White in the forest, all alone, completely aware of the fact that there were Unversed lurking in the world. The same way he left Aurora, instead of staying to fix his mistakes.

Radiant Garden:
A symbol of his moments of weakness. Aqua did place her words badly, but Terra knew he had messed up twice along the way. So Aqua concern was well-grounded. Still Terra rejected his friends, was 100% played by Xehanort, and gave in for the darkness later on.

I'm not saying it's all on him. Terra did regret his mistakes, but Xehanort exploited his trust. It was pretty naive and difficult to watch how his instinct guided him to the wrong direction several times.
It’s not about him leaving Snow White or aurora, it’s about him trusting others, and in most worlds he didn’t really trust the villains 100% he was suspicious of them at least most of them.

Awards
It’s not about him leaving Snow White or aurora, it’s about him trusting others, and in most worlds he didn’t really trust the villains 100% he was suspicious of them at least most of them.

Granted, it's exaggerated how much Terra was played, when he actually learned to be more suspicious on his journey. But being 100% oblivious to the actual main villain until it was too late makes makes all of that even more ironic. Including the fact that almost very time he encounters one of the antagonists in the Disney-worlds, he goes along with their plans so some extent. Aqua & Ven opposed characters like Maleficent, Hades & Hook since the very first moment.

Sure, it's largely about the timing, which characters they met and what they learned first. But the original question of this thread is why someone is your least favorite character. I hope you could admit that Terra did make some valid mistakes, so some people choosing him isn't completely ungrounded.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
My take from it is the original idea with Terra wasn't being another Riku, but someone who might have already been a morally questionable guy. A Xehanort-lite, which was why Xehanort wanted him.

“Haha folks This is about Aqua not Terra.”
uaNBePE.png

Back