• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
well I already said in my latest comment that you are free to like and call someone cute it’s fin

View attachment 12478
👆

Unfortunately there are people like that in video game community.
I don't think any of the KH characters are "cute" or "hot" or whatever.

That comment you copied and pasted from almost a decade ago (excluding a comment comparing Aqua to Xion, I assume) literally explains why they like Aqua and it isn't just because "Aqua is a girl". According to that poster, they like Aqua because she "kicks ass" with the keyblade and (in their mind) is the only female capable of wielding a keyblade. They then seemingly go on to compare Aqua to Xion, which seems to indicate their belief that Xion is a "Mary Sue-ish shemale"/"total filler". Since they believe that is what Xion is, you can fold that reasoning into why they like Aqua - because Aqua is not (again, in their mind) a "Mary Sue-ish shemale"/"total filler".

Foxycian

Awards
Hey... sorry for reviving this but I want to say sorry, for the few last people I chatted with here, I realize my latest messages are gone overboard, I kept saying fanboys to aqua fans a lot, My bad, as for the character, I don’t really hate aqua in fact I was a really big fan of her way before, but I still like her and will always will, altho ofc I do believe sometimes that she feels like a bait for me (and the boys) I love the blue color, as a guy I can’t help but be attracted to her and her fancy colors and design, yea either way my bad, and I can see now why aqua is popular, I do agree of why she is popular, and honestly she is pretty much similar to Riku and I like Riku, anyway thx for bothering to read this❤

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 246005

Kairi- i like that she journals

Sora- optimism is an admirable trait

Xehanort- he is an animated speaker

Back