• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My Lastest Boy Confusion...HELP please?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Okay, so yeah, I was wondering what does it mean when a girl likes a guy (say me for example) but then now and then she notices that when she's walking in one path, and he used to take the same path as her but then all of sudden, few months or weeks later, he’s always taking a different and separate pass like trying to avoid or get away from you? It’s very confusing because two of the guys I liked have done this in the past and I don’t know! Can somebody help interpret what it means, especially the guys! I know school hadn't started yet for me (I go back on the 27th) but I was wondering because as you guys can tell I'm NOT an expert at guys, I mean I know a thing or two but the not their body language or whatever they're trying to say at times.....SO HELP IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN DRIVING ME MAD AND WON'T GO AWAY!:confused: Sorry about the shouting part, but yeah...much appreciated!

Thanks!:thumbsup:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
You are most likely looking to much into it. Unless you did something before hand that creeped the guy out is the only way he would be avoiding you. Otherwise he just decided to switch the normal rotine cause he didnt want to do the same thign every day i guess. If you really want to know just go up and try to start a conversation with him bout just normal things and if he acts alittle tenative then yeah he could be avoiding you cause he thinkis you like him and doesnt want to lead you or he likes you and doesnt want to mess it up

Last edited:

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
This is the part where I ask if you even talk to this guy.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Don't let it drive you mad. Reading into every little thing that boys do will not help you. It will only make you paranoid and obsessive, whilst leaving you as ignorant as before. Boys are useless, trust me, and probably just as confused as you.

The best way is to try and talk to the one you like, rather than analyzing their walking habits from a distance.

Good luck.

T

Tyler Durden

Don't double post. The edit button is there for a reason.

And----OH LAWD.

Did you ever think that maybe *your* way inconvenienced them, and wasn't a slight to you at all?

Of course not. If that was true, how could the world revolve around you?

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
XD

These people are hilarious. Harsh, but hilarious.

Srsly? You're probably just looking into it... too much. :3 I'm... eloquent.

Anyway, just give it a rest. Walking the same exact way with someone every day is not the same thing as talking to them. You could take five hundred silent walks with someone, but saying three words to them means much more. :p

So, yeah. Cut it out. Just talk to 'em. IT WON'T KILL YEW!

:O!OO!!!O!O!

...Probably. :3

C

Charlie

^Trust the pickle on this one.
Talking to him closes the gap of "OMFG BOYS R SOOO CONFUSING!!!! LYKE I'LL NEVER KNOW WHAT TO DOOOO!" -by ten fold.

And look at it this way-
Once you actually DO start talking to him, a potential friendship may just open up for you.
When you've reached that point, THEN we can discuss things ;)

-Just don't be too obsessive, or else it'll become more than obvious that you like him in public.
Unless that's your style ofcourse =]

Awesome Ansem

well, if you're friends with him you could just ask him. There's probably just a reason you didn't think of that has nothing to do with you. Trust me, even if you did something to piss him off (which you would probably know about) he wouldn't start avoiding you unless it was really serious. Alot of guys aren't that emotional about stuff like that so it probably has nothing to do with you.

But all I know is that if I liked a girl, I would walk with her everyday, no matter the inconvenience.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
To Dawning Kensei,
I'M NOT DOUBLE POSTING! I was replying to one's quote and thanking other people, and if you're gonna keep claiming that I am, well, EXCUSE ME for double posting, but do you think I had the intention to do that? And I DON'T THINK I was ACTUALLY WONDERING about it! You must read more specifically or have you misunderstood me?

To: Sir Meta Knight :
Thanks so much for your "pitying me" and I was being sarcastic......and I don't think you understood me eithier when I just 'realized'

For the rest of you: Thank you for your kind advice (Awesome Ansem, thanks for the advice....I get what you're saying and the rest of you who actually answered my question, once again) and yeah, I guess you guys are right.....and okay, I guess I might sound obsessive but I'm NOT trying to and if the rest of you who are going to be quoting me and saying new things such 'you're stupid' or 'wow im gonna pity you, the world revolves around you, you're NOT understanding me and that's just TOO BAD. If you don't understand, what I'm saying. Just ASK!

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
Okay, for those who've been giving her a hard time, you're misunderstanding her or just being plain 'rude'. I'm pretty sure....she was confused and everything and such. Man, have you ever thought about just talking to her like a 'normal 'person'? Anywho, Sorafan, my friend, you should just talk to him and see why. It's not a big of a deal, he might be having his own problems and or he just wants to be alone and or really, does it matter now (don't mean to sound harsh) but the question you seek, is just like what everybody else says, and I like them, agree, and would say the same thing: Talk to the guy and see why. Mostly guys won't avoid you unless you did something really horrible and I understand how you're feeling at the moment. I had a friend who asked almost the same question as you! Anywho, go up to the person and ask them and or just ignore them, they don't really matter in the world. If you know what I mean.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
To Dawning Kensei,
I'M NOT DOUBLE POSTING! I was replying to one's quote and thanking other people, and if you're gonna keep claiming that I am, well, EXCUSE ME for double posting, but do you think I had the intention to do that? And I DON'T THINK I was ACTUALLY WONDERING about it! You must read more specifically or have you misunderstood me?
...incoherent yammering of someone who double posted

For the rest of you: Thank you for your kind advice (Awesome Ansem, thanks for the advice....I get what you're saying and the rest of you who actually answered my question, once again) and yeah, I guess you guys are right.....and okay, I guess I might sound obsessive but I'm NOT trying to and if the rest of you who are going to be quoting me and saying new things such 'you're stupid' or 'wow im gonna pity you, the world revolves around you, you're NOT understanding me and that's just TOO BAD. If you don't understand, what I'm saying. Just ASK!
what is there to ask? a guy doesn't walk next to you anymore, and that must be because of you, because there is no possible way that anyone would change the path that they usually walk unless it had to do with you.

axemyxas100

Somewhere Where Imagination Runs Free.....TO ATTAC
...incoherent yammering of someone who double posted

what is there to ask? a guy doesn't walk next to you anymore, and that must be because of you, because there is no possible way that anyone would change the path that they usually walk unless it had to do with you.

Meaning less to say, you're the one' incoherent yammering?' Honestly, she apologized... :glare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back