• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikubaka67

Awards
Chapter1--Destruction of Earth

I woke up, staring at palm trees. Looking around, I saw that I was on an beach. I racked my brain, trying to remember what had happened. I remember walking home from school, then waking up here. Slowly, my memory started to return. I remember a storm. It kept getting worse and worse, then many black creatures started appearing out of the ground. I became frightened, and tried to fight them off, but they kept comming and comming. I was starting to get tired and out of breath, when a giant orb appeared in the sky. The wind immeadently kicked up. I was lifted off of the ground, along with my entire neighborhood. The last thing I remember was being hit in the head by a flying pole, then waking up here. Many impossible thoughts raced through my head: What if I was somehow kidanapped in the night, and brought here? What if I somehow ended up im someone elses' body? What if I somehow got trapped inside my favorite video game? What if....

I finally decided that it was all just a dream, and when I get up, I would be back home, safely in my room, living my same boring life. I went to get up, and my head started reeling with pain. This was definately not a dream....

I stumbled over to a small shack. I got waery quickly, so I sat down under the pier next to the shack, when I heard someone approaching. I turned to see someone with brown spikey hair, large yellow shoes, and red baggy shorts. "Are you okay?" he asked. He looked very familiar. He looked like.......but no, it can't be.

"Sora?" I managed to stutter after a short while. He took a step back. "how do you know my name?" he asked. "I...uh...You just remind me of someone that I know. That's all" i replied. "Where am I?" "Don't you know?" he asked "You are on Destiny Islands." I looked around. This place looked exactly like a place in my favorite video game, which, ironically, was called Destiny Islands. But this was real. I could feel the gentle wind in my hair. I could taste the salt from the ocean. I could see and hear the seagulls flying above, and I could feel the sun beeting on my back. Everything was exactly like it was in that game. "But this can't be real. It has to be a dream" I thought to myself.

"Like, is any of this for real, or not?"

T

TheTerrorofDeath

It is alright could of been a bit more detailed and you had some grammar mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back