• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my kingdom hearts journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Foxycian

Awards
it was a long wonderful journey and i enjoyed the whole ride with all of you the fans all over the world since 2002 till 2019, it was truly a magical adventure but now it has come to an end, kh3 is most likely (maybe) gonna be my last kh game guess time for me to move forward and focus on the future and in order to do that i must leave my beloved franchise behind, i guess you could say im starting a new journey:) and who knows:p it may have already began<3 take care everyone don't let the darkness (social life) drag you down and always believe in the light (everything Good life has to offer)

may your hearts be your guiding Key<3
a84064f52dd07c604ebb845b36e0852a.jpg

Last edited:

okhi12

Awards
Love the quote to Kairi's letter. But you know, you can still follow the series after KH3. Even if you decide to stop playing, there will always be cutscene movies on youtube and story recaps... It is always sad to know about people leaving behind things they love.

Neo_

Awards
But you know, you can still follow the series after KH3. Even if you decide to stop playing, there will always be cutscene movies on youtube and story recaps... It is always sad to know about people leaving behind things they love.
Yeah, I don't really get this thing going on where people are intentionally going to abandon KH entirely after 3... never say never.

Foxycian

Awards
Love the quote to Kairi's letter. But you know, you can still follow the series after KH3. Even if you decide to stop playing, there will always be cutscene movies on youtube and story recaps... It is always sad to know about people leaving behind things they love.

well no worries ofc i don't plan on 100% leaving the series it's just i will treat it like any video games I won't be a hardcore fan as i used to be i'll probably buy another kh game after kh3 if it released before i die:3

Foxycian

Awards
welp that's all Bye <3 i literally got nothing left to say on this website other then it was fun being (even tho im an old memeber not many remember me since this account new:p but not gonna say who i am for the fun of it lol) part of it for long time:3 so take care all.

Back