• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My Kingdom hearts batt;e

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdetoOblivion

I made this when i was bored and if you want ill make more.:

Fighters: Sora, Unknown, Riku, and Axel

Setting: Station Square in Twilight Town

Details:

Sora: Riku wait, I won’t let you leave

Riku: Back off, Ill kill you if you take one more step.

Riku vanishes into a void of darkness and Sora is alone; for a short while

Sora: But, but, but

Unknown: He has no need for you, he has the darkness. He has more power then ever before.

Sora: Wha- who are you where is Riku The darkness isn’t what he wants, he wants light, I know he does.

Unknown: I have no need for your petty whines. Sora how do you know what he needs, he has spent so long in the light, no you all spent so long in the light, that you now fear the shadows. There is a certain FIRE in your eyes. That FLARE attracts the heartless. I’m here to tell you, inform you that all of your true power is drawn by your lust for revenge. As long as you fight, they’ll attack. GOT IT MEMORIZED

Sora stuck with a powerful thrust of the key blade. But the Dark creature swept backed with a chain of fluid movements.

Axel’s Voice: Sora, give up

Sora: Show yourself, where are you?

A dark shadow appeared in the square behind Sora, suddenly a warm hand shoved Sora onto his stomach

Axel: The darkness is cold, but its truly-
Axel was cut off by a sharp pain, soul eater was driven into his chest. Axel vanished, and Riku let out a roar of pain. A large fireball had found itself thrown at his back.

Riku: You Bastar-

Sora had gotten up and slashed Riku down, or he had tried to, Riku parried and then countered with a stab

Riku: You’re a nuisance Sora, The Darkness is the true path to power, and the light is just a hiding spot for those to weak to accept the dark.

Riku slowly began to change, his bright clothing became a dark fabric. His soul-eater sword had changed into the Dark Keyblade.

Riku: This is the true power, Darkness was meant to rule.

Sora: Not if I have something to say about it.

A duel began between the two warriors. Meanwhile Axel watched, amused as he slowly faded back to the darkness.[/COLOR]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back