• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH4 Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Johnny

Now that the Xehanort story is over, and Sora is MIA in another dimension, I was thinking about what the producers could be thinking.

Disney worlds are great, but lets be honest, they created tons of games with them, how many times can you visit the same world again and again? They are running out of places/stories.

My theory is instead of Disney worlds, we will be visiting Final Fantasy worlds w/ possible Disney char cameo's (sort of the reverse from what we have in KH1-KH2) (Maleficent and Pete fit this perfectly)

With Goofy and Donald not with Sora anymore he will need new companions. My thought was 2 brand new characters but now that I saw the secret movie and see that Riku is with him, clearly it will be both of them together. The better question is will Kairi be the third party member or will it be Yozura.

I could see the story starting out with Riku and Kairi getting a tip on where Sora is and they travel there and get stuck in whatever dimension they are in. The story could be finding their way back home.

The Foretellers will be the new "organization", with Luxu and MoM leading them.

mriku90

Awards
My theory is instead of Disney worlds, we will be visiting Final Fantasy worlds w/ possible Disney char cameo's (sort of the reverse from what we have in KH1-KH2) (Maleficent and Pete fit this perfectly)

Will never happen. Disney owns Kingdom Hearts, they're not going to greenlight a game that does not showcase their properties.

The same Disney that sucked up Marvel, Star Wars, and Fox is gonna allow a KH game to happen without the Disney franchise behind it?

There's also plenty of worlds to choose from, like the new POH Disney Worlds and Pixar Worlds and potentially Marvel/Star Wars/Fox the list is endless.

I'd like maybe one SE world or something but even that is a pipe dream. You'll never see a Kingdom Hearts game without spotlighting Disney and it's world.

It would never get green lit and Disney and Nomura have a fantastic relationship, he wouldn't jeopardize that in any way.

Now that the Xehanort story is over, and Sora is MIA in another dimension, I was thinking about what the producers could be thinking.

Disney worlds are great, but lets be honest, they created tons of games with them, how many times can you visit the same world again and again? They are running out of places/stories.

With Goofy and Donald not with Sora anymore he will need new companions. My thought was 2 brand new characters but now that I saw the secret movie and see that Riku is with him, clearly it will be both of them together. The better question is will Kairi be the third party member or will it be Yozura.

I could see the story starting out with Riku and Kairi getting a tip on where Sora is and they travel there and get stuck in whatever dimension they are in. The story could be finding their way back home.

The Foretellers will be the new "organization", with Luxu and MoM leading them.​

In the bold is every character owned by Disney. So tell me you think Disney would greenlight this game that showcases FF worlds over Disney ones?

Last edited:
Back