• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my kh2 broke #2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dunit9000

Okay a few days back I made a thread about my kh2 being borke. I went and bought a new ps2 and this guy put my kh2 in this machine and evry single scrathc came off. Previsouly my kh2 had many scatches on it from me beat the ps2 buy now it doesn't have none but the game isn't working. It keeps saying disk read error. What should I do? And what is wrong I'd there are no scratches? Thankyou you guys are always hepful

Gamergirl

Silver Member
ooooo dang thats pretty f--ed up!
well i would say go buy another copy of kh2--then again u would be spending another whole $50

lostdude

what id do is just buy a new game. i mean its been a like 2 weeks now before the release, so there should be some copies laying around

agentscamp5

If you have the reciet mabye you should tell the manager at the store you bought it from and try to see if you cant get it replaced

Josiah

Quarian Power!
well, i would recommend that you trade in your copy. even if it doesnt work, they have technology to refurbish it, and make it work again, so with monmey of course, i would trade it in to get a new copy^^

wtholyf

Dude if worst comes to worst download the game, you're gonna end up spending over $200 just to play the game if you buy another copy

generalflame

If it's saying disk read error, chances are that it's a problem with your system's laser.

You should try to check your game on someone elses PS2.

UnknownEnigma

^^true, all what they said are good thoughts, um i sorta have a problem too, my ps2 was also abused by my bro though, always hitting it on the top cause it made some weird noises...it never told me what was wreong though, and my kh2 disc is a bit sctractched but nothing fatal, still if i buy a new kh and ps 2s then thats a lot......awww shucks! this sucks anyone got help me BOTH of us

RikusGirl55

my ps2 sometimes says disc error but i just shut the machine off and back on and its fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back