• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KH-Inspired FanManga - "ADVENTURER"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkMonkey

Hey Everyone! I've got a Fanmanga that I started working on a few years back. I drew a few chapters at first(A few of which have been posted here) but the art was really crappy compared to what I can do now, so I've redrawn it from the bottom up, starting with chapter one! I'm currently working on Chapter 24, and plan on releasing one chapter at least once a week!

Adventurer is sort of a cross between Kingdom Hearts..and well, tons of other anime/'shows! The hero is on a quest to find 10 magical artifacts throughout all of the universes to restore something that he had lost! However, there are dark powers lurking in the shadows, with evil intents not yet known! So, here you go! The other places I've posted this are way ahead, so I'm just going to post all the ones already out in one go to catch up! So enjoy! The first 11 Chapters of "ADVENTURER!" :D

Chapter 1 - Imageshack
Title Page
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08

Individual Chapter Downloads. (.zip files)

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1 MEGAUPLOAD

Written Chapters(Fanfic.net)
Click Here(Go to top right corner of the story, and click the down arrow tab for chapters)

Prieview Pictures:

advpreviewpm2.jpg

Last edited:

ennaid

Err...I don't wanna download them :O
You can try uploading them to ImageShack or PhotoBucket and give us the link.

FunkMonkey

Well, it's been awhile, but I'm back!

I just wanted to stop by and release the *drumroll*

FIRST "ADVENTURER" SPECIAL CHAPTER!

Just think of it as the "movie" of the series(Well, the first one! ;) )

Entitled "Origina! Adventurer's Secret Past!" this is the first special that I've done with my own Fanmanga "Adventurer" and I'm very happy to have part one up finally for all of you wonderful people out there to read!
This Special is extremely long, so I'll have to deliver it in 3 parts.(Each one over 20 pages long!) The next part will be next Friday, and the 3rd part will be the week after. Then, the regular schedule of "Adventurer" will continue on! smile-big

PREVIEW IMAGE
specialpreviewgv2.png

The story takes place before chapter one, and tells how Adventurer got started on his journey to restore his homeworld. It shows what happened to his parents, how he was raised, and the fate of his homeworld and friends. New characters will be introduced in this chapter. Some will be met again, some won't.

It took me a few weeks to draw at least part one. I started it last year, and then kind of dropped it for awhile. Then, I started back up again. There are a few things that bother me about it still, though. But thats mostly just smudges on the page or not blacking in some spaces very well. Overall, I'm pretty happy with it, and I hope you will be too!

So, without any further delay, "Adventurer" special one!

Direct Download
Part 1 | Part 2 |

IMAGESHACK LINKS
PART 1
Title Page
Page 01
Page 02
Page 03
Page 04
Page 05
Page 06
Page 07
Page 08
Page 09
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27

Part 2
Title Page
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27

Last edited:

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Whoa, I havent seen em all yet but i gotta say, very, very good.

FunkMonkey

Thanks very much for the compliment!

I actually have Part 2 out. I actually posted this on other forums a couple weeks ago, and there was a big delay, but I finally have part 2 done and scanned up for the viewing public! Don't worry, though, it won't take near as long for Part 3, because I already have that all drawn up!

PART 2 DIRECT DOWNLOAD
File crunch :: Download File :: The Second Part of the "Adventurer" Special Chapter

Part 2 IMAGESHACK LINKS
Title Page
Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10