• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My KAIRI theory and why she is important!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Somnus cealum

Awards
Since the first kh1 beta trailer, nomura said he wanted kairi to be playable in kh1 and have her a protagonist soon. so the next kh saga is reusing the final fantasy vs 13 ideas and past ideas nomura had when he was making kh1.

the quote in the beta trailer "that's right sora... your body, your soul, your whole existence, its all going to disappear." that sentence i think was said by ansem, i bet he was suppose to be the main antagonist for kh. and the lines "Come on guys! we got to save sora!" and "please sora,.... don't go." was i think said by kairi. so i think kairi is the one to save sora. its not cus i ship sokai, its because it was a idea that was now being reused. and yes i do believe riku will help too, he is like soras older brother after all.

And i also think the other good guys and trios will help kairi find sora. but young xehanort did say that line that sora was going to disappear but it was altered a bit. so i think kairi will be the protagonist for a bit intel she brings back sora. That's why i believe that kairi is important and YES!!! useful to us!

She is the one to save sora and help him defeat the Masters of Masters. and i do believe she is somehow a key to bring back the lost dandelions. she is holding and running her keyblade like the dandelions is and the all the ways of getting her heart back in remind symbolizes of how daybreak town came to its doom.

And the theory of reincarnation in kingdom hearts, i believe that kairi is a reincarnation of ava. i'm not sure or she is a descendant of someone who is a dandelion. And where finally getting a kairi game, despite her not being playable sadly, we might play as her soon. so right now up until she saves sora, kairi will lead the way and take sora's place for now.e-STORE bonus greeting card.jpgScreenshot_07.jpg

Last edited:

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Spacing is your friend, and wow you’re very…excitable. Well, not as bad as that other guy, but yeah…enthusiasm is good too, I think…

Kairi has always been important. Her nature as a princess denotes that. There’s a thread over in the MoM section about her, so feel free to come join us there?

Somnus cealum

Awards
Spacing is your friend, and wow you’re very…excitable. Well, not as bad as that other guy, but yeah…enthusiasm is good too, I think…

Kairi has always been important. Her nature as a princess denotes that. There’s a thread over in the MoM section about her, so feel free to come join us there?

qué?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You have to edit the OP to make it easier on the eyes to read. People aren't going to want to bother with a wall of text of bad grammar and spelling.

Also worth noting that you can't really force people to comment. If people don't want to discuss it, you just have to accept that. Think things over and craft a better theory for next time.

I'd also advise against reposting the thread or dumping links in other discussions trying to get people in here, because it's not going to work and we'll just end up delete the spam.

Somnus cealum

Awards
You have to edit the OP to make it easier on the eyes to read. People aren't going to want to bother with a wall of text of bad grammar and spelling.

Also worth noting that you can't really force people to comment. If people don't want to discuss it, you just have to accept that. Think things over and craft a better theory for next time.

I'd also advise against reposting the thread or dumping links in other discussions trying to get people in here, because it's not going to work and we'll just end up delete the spam.
ok then.

and im sorry that i type fast and my grammar is bad

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
If you're not English or American, then bad grammar and punctuation is somewhat forgivable, just remember the spacing next time. Meanwhile, anything about Kairi, just take it to the MoM thread for the sake of being concise; we can discuss your theories there, so feel free to share.

Somnus cealum

Awards
If you're not English or American, then bad grammar and punctuation is somewhat forgivable, just remember the spacing next time. Meanwhile, anything about Kairi, just take it to the MoM thread for the sake of being concise; we can discuss your theories there, so feel free to share.
idk where that is tbh.

im born in america and my main language is english and i have no relatives that was born outside america so no i think i am american. :) 🇺🇲

it just i type fast since im young and still in high school but i haven't learned about a lot of grammar.

Back