• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► My Inuyasha fanfic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well it has over 200 reviews on fanfiction.net so here.... it is a inuyashaxkagome fic with lottsa shippoxoc so ya

Title: Thanks to My Little Girl
Author: DivineRoseKeeper

Rating: K+

Genre: Drama, Romance, with a lil bit of Humor and Action!

Summary: Fourteen years ago Kagome left the Feudal Era forever taking something secret with her. Her daughter, Akira has found the well and went back 500 years and meets Inuyasha, what will come across Inuyasha and Kagome.

Author’s Corner: Well this is my first Inuyasha fic so bear with me kay? I usually write Kingdom Hearts fics but I really like Inuyasha so I thought I should take a go at making a fic, kk?

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, if I did would I be writing this?

Chapter One Akira

-

A fourteen-year-old girl was sitting at the table eating ramen alone. “Mom’s at work and Grandma shopping. So that leaves me alone, great!” The girl said sarcastically.

The girl’s name was Hirugashi Akira. She had long black hair with messy bangs. She had unusual amber colored eyes that made people wonder. The girl shared her mother’s skin tone, pale but a little tan. She was really good at sports, had a great sense of smell and could hear very well.

Akira heard a car coming toward the driveway, ‘Mom’s finally home, great,’ she thought. Hirugashi Kagome was walking down the hall and was about to enter the dining area when she heard her daughter’s voice, “Hiya Mom,”

Kagome froze, “Hello dear. How did you know it was me?”

“Well I heard your car comin’ and I could smell your perfume as you were walking down the hall.” Akira said not looking up from her ramen.

Kagome’s face turned pale, “Is that so, I say you have a good sense of hearing and smell, Akira,” she said trying to sound as enthusiastic as possible.

“Feh,” was the only reply she got out of the 14 year old.

Kagome cleared her throat, “Do you ever get tired of eating ramen, I mean that’s all you practically eat.”

Her daughter finally looked up at the 32-year-old, “So?”

“My point is… Why don’t you try eating different foods other than ramen?” she said putting a hand on her fourteen-year-old daughter.

“No thank you, I couldn’t live without ramen,” she said looking back down at her beloved ramen.

Kagome sighed, ‘She is way too much like her father,’ She decided to bring up a new topic, “So… How was school?”

“Feh,”

“Can’t you give me a real answer?” said Kagome annoyed.

Akira sighed, “School was just fine mom.” She looked up and gave a fake smile.

Kagome looked around and gave a quizzical look, “Where is Grandma?”

“Grandma is out shopping, she said she would be home in a bit,” replied Akira. She flipped her raven hair behind her and rubbed her right temple. “Owie” she whined. She sighed and leaned back into her chair.

Kagome looked at her daughter, “Akira, what’s wrong, are sick?” she asked putting her hand on her forehead to see if she was hot. “Well your not warm so what’s wrong stomach not feeling well?”

Akira shook her head “No, just a headache.” Akira looked back at her mother, “Hey, mom I know this is a very random question but, why do I have a boy name,”

Kagome looked at her for two reasons. 1. Because the question was really random. And 2. Because now she would have to tell Akira the truth behind that. “Well,” she started, “I had once asked your father, ‘If you were to have a daughter what would you name her?’ and he had said, ‘Akira’, and that my dear is how you were left with a boys’ name,” trying to make a joke more for herself not for Akira.

Akira shifted in her chair a bit, “Who was my father anyway?”

Kagome froze, how was she supposed to answer that? “Uh... um…ah ya see,” the a marvelous idea popped into her mind, “Your father,” she started slowly, “Was an idiot,”

Akira’s eyes widened, “Okaaaaay, uh, so what did he look like?” she asked with curiosity dancing in her amber orbs.

Kagome chuckled a bit, ‘How many questions is she going to ask about Inuyasha!’ (A/N GASP! OMG who expected that! Hehehe!) “Well, he looked sorta like you, he had amber eyes like you and he was tan and, he had long hair.”

The fourteen-year-old looked at Kagome funny, “So my dad was a hippie!” she asked shocked.

“NO!” Kagome laughed raising her voice, “Akira, sweetie, are you sure you are okay? I mean you think your father’s a hippie, now what Grandma is a demon?” asked a laughing Kagome, she stopped when she realized what she just said.

“A demon…” repeated Akira slowly, she looked up at Kagome, “What do you mean by, ‘demon’ mom?”

Kagome came up with a good save for herself, “Well back when I was around your age my Grandpa told me their old folk tales about demons and such.” Her daughter nodded but still looked at her unsurely, Kagome smiled trying to be convincing, it was partly the truth right?

Akira finished her ramen while Kagome was making herself an onigirl. Akira ran upstairs to her room and belly flopped onto her bed, “I’ve never actually wondered about my father until now, how weird. But it still doesn’t really matter to me, I’m happy with the way my life is…”

-

Author’s corner: Yes Akira really is a boys’ name but it sounds more like a girls’ name to me but oh well. I know this chapter was really stupid but hey bear with me, Hehehe. So Rand R flames welcome!

Lub ya’s,

DivineRoseKeeper

if u like it u can go here to read the rest of it, it's up to 11 chaps

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
okay i updated it chap 12! yayness! <- click here to go to chap 12

<- click here to c my drawing of Akira it's not done yet but look at it anyway lolz

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
chap 14! ^^ yayness has over 300 reviews and is pg-13! BTW it's just some random fanart it DOESN'T belong to me kk's enjoy and sry for the double post T_T
[click the pic to go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back