• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ienzo theory/ idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rwats36

First off, my first post, yay.
Now, you know how we are told about the way nobodies are formed, right, think about it. We are told that only the strongest retain their human-kind-of-thing-form, with a few changes, i think this might have been overlooked by some people, it would be easy for him to get taller when hem becomes a nobody, they are not perfect replicas

Tear it apart, tell me whats wrong, whatever

V

Virtuso

Personally - and I am most likely wrong in this case - I believe that Ienzo is going to be used in experiments, and not helping with the experiments. That, or he could be as other people have said and be a young apprentice to Even more than Ansem.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
First off, my first post, yay.
Now, you know how we are told about the way nobodies are formed, right, think about it. We are told that only the strongest retain their human-kind-of-thing-form, with a few changes, i think this might have been overlooked by some people, it would be easy for him to get taller when hem becomes a nobody, they are not perfect replicas

Tear it apart, tell me whats wrong, whatever

You are right. Whenever somebody gets changed in to a nobody, they don't look exactly like their former selves. Your theory might work, but I bet something happens to Ienzo that makes him appear taller when he becomes a Nobody, I just don't know it yet.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
There's no proof that a normal humanoid Nobody doesn't look like their former self. Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas were all special Nobodies, meaning they can't be used as examples, and so far it looks like Vexen, Lexaeus, and Xaldin all look the same.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Xaldin has a few differences with his face. He doesn't have his beard or moustache or whatever it is yet.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Really sort of am inor time-related thing though. It would just take a couple weeks to grow that all in, and you can already see some of it there in the screenshots.

Birnax

Sheesh. Why do Ienzo have his powers before he turns into a nobody. It makes no sense.

KHHacker6595

why cant people just think that Ven is looking at Ienzo as a flashback like sora does to kairi in kH2. Maybe Even is explaining something about Ienzo when he was younger and thats why you see him like that. The other theory i have is that maybe Ienzo didint become a nobody like the others untill like KH1. Who know, the games not out yet, and personally im tired of Ienzo/Zexion theories. Hes like the most non important nobody and everyone cares so much about one pic that shows him younger. Untill theres more pics of him young, then you can come up with your theories.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
why cant people just think that Ven is looking at Ienzo as a flashback like sora does to kairi in kH2. Maybe Even is explaining something about Ienzo when he was younger and thats why you see him like that. The other theory i have is that maybe Ienzo didint become a nobody like the others untill like KH1. Who know, the games not out yet, and personally im tired of Ienzo/Zexion theories. Hes like the most non important nobody and everyone cares so much about one pic that shows him younger. Untill theres more pics of him young, then you can come up with your theories.

If Ven is having a flashback with Ienzo being that young, then why does Ven look his normal age?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
why cant people just think that Ven is looking at Ienzo as a flashback like sora does to kairi in kH2.
Because both of them are looking at Ven as if communicating with him. And it wouldn't make sense for Ven to see something of someone he's never met before.
The other theory i have is that maybe Ienzo didint become a nobody like the others untill like KH1.
He wouldn't have been #6 if he did. Plus we have a scene where he's talking with Xigbar about their newest addition of Marluxia and discover of Castle Oblivion.
Hes like the most non important nobody and everyone cares so much about one pic that shows him younger.
His look messes with the timeline we had always assumed to be correct for so long.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
And also Zexion has always been super-important and conspiracy-ridden until a certain time, when his weapon was revealed. He was the biggest enigma of all at one time.

Maybe his shortyness can bring that old mystery back.

ZigZag

I don't exactly know what you are talking about (perhaps it's because I'm german).
But there are many years between BBS and the "nobody birth" of the first six Organization members. Isn't it just possible that Ienzo grew? The only thing that has changed is his hair. Seems no one noticed that.

Fam14.jpg

zexion.png

His hair is a bit darker and more tousled.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't exactly know what you are talking about (perhaps it's because I'm german).
Nah, German or not the storyline is easy to understand. It just needs to be explained.
But there are many years between BBS and the "nobody birth" of the first six Organization members.
Well if the story we had learned in KH1 was true. The Organization's founding members became heartless 9 years before KH1. And Birth By Sleep is supposed to be 10 years before KH1. So they would only have a year to grow.
Isn't it just possible that Ienzo grew?
Yes, but in one years time?
Zexion doesn't look like a an early teen, but a late teen or early twenty year old.
Well he and apparently Vexen also grew. Assuming Ven and Roxas are the same height. In the pic Ven towers over Izeno and yet Zexion is clearly taller than Roxas. Now puberty could set in, but he would have to do some major growing.

dfg.jpg

ZigZag

Well if the story we had learned in KH1 was true. The Organization's founding members became heartless 9 years before KH1. And Birth By Sleep is supposed to be 10 years before KH1. So they would only have a year to grow.
I thought Xehanort was some years an apprentice of Ansem the Wise?

Yes, but in one years time?
Zexion doesn't look like a an early teen, but a late teen or early twenty year old.
Well he and apparently Vexen also grew. Assuming Ven and Roxas are the same height. In the pic Ven towers over Izeno and yet Zexion is clearly taller than Roxas. Now puberty could set in, but he would have to do some major growing.
I am not sure where I read this... that the younger Nobodies age. Perhaps in a report of... Xigbar? Or... somewhere else. ._.

KHHacker6595

If ven is having a flashback with Ienzo being that young, then why does Ven look his normal age?
Im not saying that ven is having a flashback, im saying that Even is proboly explaining something about Ienzo when he was younger, and ven is just picturing Ienzo younger. Sora does it with Kairi in KH2.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Nobodies aren't identical to the tee to their Others, no, but the case with Ienzo and Zexion is more than just a simple case of this. Ienzo, to me, looks about seven to nine years of age, judging by his figure. I'd put Zexion in his late teens, at about 18 or so. It really is subject to the timeline, but if it's not, then clearly either something happened to Ienzo/Zexion, or Ienzo/Zexion illusion-ified themselves for whatever reasons.

αsiя

space coke

I am not sure where I read this... that the younger Nobodies age. Perhaps in a report of... Xigbar? Or... somewhere else. ._.

No Xehanort was found after the events of BBS
Nobody has said that younger nobodies age
Nomura clearly stated Nobodies don't age, young or old

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards

It said that in the Secret Ansem reports, but it is generally considered incorrect, as a lot more data points to him being an apprentice for a year at most.

No, Nomura has confirmed that all nobodies don't age. And there are no Xigbar reports...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back