• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ienzo theory/ idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZag

It said that in the Secret Ansem reports, but it is generally considered incorrect, as a lot more data points to him being an apprentice for a year at most.

No, Nomura has confirmed that all nobodies don't age. And there are no Xigbar reports...

I think there are more mysteries about the nobodies. Nomura himself said that Roxas and Axel seem to age.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I think there are more mysteries about the nobodies. Nomura himself said that Roxas and Axel seem to age.
And Namine too. But Roxas and Namine are special nobodies, so everyone uses that as an excuse.

But he said Axel seems to age? I don't remember seeing that. Could you provide a link?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I thought Xehanort was some years an apprentice of Ansem the Wise?
Translation error, or the writers attempt to give the story more time in between the ending of BBS and KH1.

I am not sure where I read this... that the younger Nobodies age. Perhaps in a report of... Xigbar? Or... somewhere else. ._.
I don't recall that, but
–About how old is Xemnas?

Nomura: Nobodies don’t age; they exist as they were at the time of becoming a Nobody. He seems about 30 years old?
Im not saying that ven is having a flashback, im saying that Even is proboly explaining something about Ienzo when he was younger, and ven is just picturing Ienzo younger. Sora does it with Kairi in KH2.
Doubt it, anytime flashbacks happen the character never watches it. Like Mickey talking to Ansem The Wise.
No, Nomura has confirmed that all nobodies don't age. And there are no Xigbar reports...
He might be talking about the secret reports in 358/2 days. Every Organization member writes at least one. But stil I don't think Xigbar said that.

ZigZag

And Namine too. But Roxas and Namine are special nobodies, so everyone uses that as an excuse.

But he said Axel seems to age? I don't remember seeing that. Could you provide a link?

Thank you. It was Naminé not Axel. ^^'
Yes, but I thought Xemnas is also a special Nobody?

CCs_No1_Fanboy

It can always be something simply as Zexion using illusionary powers. Not everything needs to be over analyzed.

Deathmore

Ok people BBS is set 10 years before KH1 right, at the end of BBS we know who xehanort is. It's said that Xehanort was Ansem's apprentice for a FEW YEARS, in that time, xigbar could have got scratched and lost an eye, and Ienzo grew up. The chamber was built, the key hole of radiant garden was found, Kairi was sent away to destiny islands and then either they became nobodies and sent AtW away or they sent AtW away then became nobodies.

There's a large time span, remember BBS story is 10 years before KH but what goes after the game's story ends could be explain in the video afterwards such as the credits (like KH2).

Here's a time line:

|------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|<- long time gap for anything to happen in time.

1. beginning of bbs(at the end of the 10 year span
2. end of bbs posibbly a year or half a year
3. KH1, there's a long time gap for anything to happen. The heart research has to be done, which has to have xehanort, who is at the end of the game (as speculated). Mickey also has to be king, nomura did hint that maybe mickey isnt a king in BBS

Last edited:

aweomeness96

NOPE!!!!!!!!!!! i found it out, Ienzo feels small all the time, so when he becomes Zexion, he wears stilts!!!!!! JK
Good theory, it could be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back