• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Ideal Kingdom Hearts 4 World List

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Quadratum
Acts as a tutorial and hub world for Final Fantasy characters, essentially combining elements/functions of both KH1’s Traverse Town & KH2’s Twilight Town.

Land of The Dead (Coco)
After Donald & Goofy find Sora, this is the world they have to go through to get back to the realm of reality.

Toy Box (Toy Story 3)
If there’s one world I would absolutely LOVE to see return, it would be Toy Story. With Jessie, Bullseye, Slinky etc added to the cast.

Star Wars (Return of the Jedi)
Darth Vader Boss Battle would only be possible if it was set during RotJ, so that would have to be the film they use as a template for the World’s story.

Manhattan (Marvel)
Swinging around with Spider-Man and teaming up with The Avengers would be pretty cool.

Pacific Ocean (Moana)
Sora would feel right at home with this World.

Zootopia (Zootopia)
Has the potential to be the liveliest World in the game. Also, seeing a cute cartoon animal version of Sora would be amazing!

Pandora (Avatar)
Would be aesthetically breathtaking. Also, Na’avi Sora, Donald & Goofy. Come on.

RLS Legacy (Treasure Planet)
The 2D Animation representative and finally, the most anticipated Disney World makes it to KH4. Cruising through space in solar surfers.

As for secret bosses, my one wish is for Sephiroth to make a return. It would be cool if Quadratum is where Cloud & Sephiroth ended up after disappearing in KH2. (Also, Noctis needs to be in this game and an encounter between him and Yozora would be amazing)

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
1. Quadratum
2. Hercules ~ Because of the Underworld beng a way out for Sora possibly?
3. Radiant Garden ~ To re-group and let everyone know he's back.
4. Encanto ~ Seems like a decent early world, since it doesn't really have any villain that should be very difficult anyway. Perhaps you end up fighting the house itself (it gets corrupted by darkness or something?).
5. Treasure Planet
6. The Crescent City (TP&TF)
7. Radiant Garden ~ Re-visit somewhere around here, where you go into Space Paranoids briefly maybe?
8. Zootopia
9. Atlantica or Beast's Castle for another return world
10. Kumandra (Raya)
11. Arendelle
12. Bambi or Fantasia 2000 for a Walt Era property
13. Perfunctory last original world--Quadratum again maybe?

I tried to arrange them into a proper world order. I feel like Raya and Frozen II should be in the latter half and be more difficult; TP&TF should be moderately difficult, too. Anyway, this is being ideal to expect 10-11 worlds when there were only eight-ish in 3, but as much time as they're taking, that should be do-able. Plus, from the above, the Quadratum city could function as first and last world rather than they have to make another original world. Radiant Garden's spot could be filled by Twilight Town, but I'd prefer RG of the two since I doubt they'd make both.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Well i don't know if they are doing a separate playthrough for characters outside of Sora so I'll just stick with worlds possible for Sora for now

1. Quadratum obviously
2. Endor- 99 percent likely
3. Asgard/Wakanda: if Marvel is getting represented I would love to go to these locations. They can do original stories not based on the MCU
4. Lightyear: not live action but I think still fits in with the concept of unreality
5. Mary Poppins: Nomura said he was interested in this film and I think it would be a good opportunity to use it here. Among all the modern Disney properties using an older film like this feels refreshing
6. Live action Wonderland, Jungle Book,: out of all the remakes these are the ones I want to see the most in unreality

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
1. Quadratum
2. Coco
3. Atlantis (POH world)
4. Endor (POH world)
5. Haunted Mansion/twilight tower of terror
6. Actual 100 acre woods
7. a bugs life
8. zootopia
9. Moana (POH world)
10. Inside out
12. Arendelle (POH world)
13 Wreck it ralph (POH world)

New Princess of heart:
Kira
Leia
Moana
Elsa
Anna
Penelope
Kairi

Original worlds:
Scala ad caelum
Radiant Garden fully restored.
En explorable mysterious tower.

the red monster

Awards
Decent list.
my personal hope for disney worlds:
Lion king 2 storyline
toy story/lightyear
the incredibles
moana
brave
wreck it ralph

what i expect:
frozen obviously
toy story/lighyear
star wars
something marvel
moana
coco
zootopia
and one of the new disney films like raya and the last dragon

D

Deleted member 271965

I would like to see worlds where Sora, Donald, and Goofy turn into something else, like how they did in the Pride Lands, Monstropolis, and Atlantica. Maybe Zootopia or Coco would be good.

Back