• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My idea of the Unbirths and the true meaning of "Birth by Sleep"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowXIII

Birth by Sleep has some sort of meaning besides the title. Now remember when Sora and Roxas had the "awakening?" I think Birth by Sleep means how Keyblade Masters are born. Their powers are sleeping inside of them, and when it is time, they "awaken." Now what does this have to do with the Unbirths? They are unborn Keyblade Masters, where the process is reversed. So does that mean that they were fallen Keyblade masters who lost their human form and instinct? Keyblade masters that lost their ability to weild the Keyblade? For that could explain the scene of Sunset Horizon, since it is a graveyard of keyblades.

Also note:

It seems as if Ven is not able to weild the Keyblade as well as other Keyblade masters. So maybe he is loosing these powers. And if he is loosing his powers, what MX believes Ven has lost, does that mean Ven is becomming an Unbirth? And Terra is trying to save him, meaning he had to side with Malificent who supposedly knows a cure (similar to what she pulled with Riku and Kairi)?

This is something i thought of, just trying to connect ideas of BBS.

Last edited:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I actually almost kind of like this idea..
Though I hate the name Unbirths, it kinda fits in your theory nicely.

Lanydx

It make senes but COME ON UNBRITHS YHEY COULDN'T THINK OF A COOLER NAME!!!!!!!!!!!

KingdomSealer

Meh I think Unbirths is ok but they really could have done a better job of naming them. But the theory is pretty good, I like it.

shadow_of_light

i like how this goes along with the fact that ven isn't as strong as the other two.
and it kinda makes me think of how the heartless are after the hearts of others (especially sora's) and the lesser nobodies come after roxas to bring him back. its like the unbirths desire his power since they lost it...just a thought.

LiD

wow..everything seems to fit..^.^
but if sora is connected to Ven..
Why isn't sora weak or loosing it?

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
ive always thought they would name them chasers?
guess i was wrong ....
i like this theory it could make sense why soras nobody is Roxas look alot like Ven.
because when they become unbirth something has to have birth?

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Amber is actually a mistranslation, coz in katakana, it pronounce as An-ba-su, and two words can be heard from it, Ambers & Unbirths, but in truth to be told, Unbirths is the correct one. Some of us speculate that Ambers could be the weak Unbirths, like Dusk and Shadow.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
im not saying he doesn't have a keyblade, but he might be loosing the power to weild it over time, due to the fact that he is supposedly the most unexperienced of VAT, so he's in the process of becomming an Unbirth.
Very much reminds me of PMF's theory actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back