• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My idea of how Disney Town/Castle could’ve fit as playable in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Perkilator

Awards
Just as the title says, I just thought of how Disney Town/Castle could’ve worked in KH3; SDG go to visit Chip and Dale Disney Castle after completing Toy Box and Corona to ask about the Datascape, but play some of Disney Town’s mini games on the way there (and even get Classic Kingdom after completing their visit). And now that I think about it, guys think the Unversed could’ve fit as an enemy type in this world, all things considered, or would we have to go back to using Heartless?

(pardon the Times New Roman)

disney233

Awards
Unlike people's plea to make Radiant Garden playable...this hold no weight to anything. Going to that world...just to talk about the datascape, rather than simply talking about it via gummiphone is just a mere excuse to have it in there, as well as an excuse to just crank in Wreck-it-Ralph....just cause. In another game, friend. I honestly think Disney Town could have a much...MUCH better tune up. I've already made my idea on the main town completely mirroring that of Main Street, with the castle far in the distance.
mainst.jpg

Fantasyland-main-street-usa.jpg

There are also ways to implement other areas via projectors (Like in Epic Mickey) like the Country of Musketeers, Duckberg, and...Spoonerville was it? Anyway, Disney Town can be very well improved map wise, but...It's better to save it for another game.

Neo_

Awards
I wish Disneyland/Magic Kingdom would be a world one day... Donald & Goofy getting mobbed by guests, heck, maybe even Sora too.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If they did use Disney Town in KH3 Minnie and Daisy could have helped fight off enemies. Give us hints of their abilities if they end up being Kairi's party members in the future.

Just as the title says, I just thought of how Disney Town/Castle could’ve worked in KH3; SDG go to visit Chip and Dale Disney Castle after completing Toy Box and Corona to ask about the Datascape, but play some of Disney Town’s mini games on the way there (and even get Classic Kingdom after completing their visit). And now that I think about it, guys think the Unversed could’ve fit as an enemy type in this world, all things considered, or would we have to go back to using Heartless?

(pardon the Times New Roman)

Think they would have stuck with Heartless. Though I'm curious why you think Unversed would be a good choice.

Perkilator

Awards
If they did use Disney Town in KH3 Minnie and Daisy could have helped fight off enemies. Give us hints of their abilities if they end up being Kairi's party members in the future.

Think they would have stuck with Heartless. Though I'm curious why you think Unversed would be a good choice.
I guess because a.) they were enemies in BBS and b.) joy is an emotion (negative joy, anyways, I’m pretty sure).

Back