• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my idea for future kh game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VAT14

like after kh3 they should make another game based in the future after sora dies and ur a new kid and u go to diffrent worlds to try to figure out the keyblade and sora since kh is soras story

C

Colours

rofl.Noooooo, not another one, they should stop after kh3, it would be useless to keep making more.lawl

Awards
No. That's a horrible idea.
Nomura stated that Kingdom Hearts is Sora's story a long time ago.

bkmon

NO..I don't really think that's a good idea, I think it should end at KH3 and if it doesn't they better have a good reason to it going.

A

Audo

OMGosh. YES!
And you know who the new charcater will be?
yumyum.jpg

bwh aha ha haa

Master Riku 789

well nomura does change his mind occasionally, so he could make kh larger than sora's story. besides kh was'nt as popular then as it is today so he could have changed his mind on the future of kingdom hearts.

OmiversusXIV

like after kh3 they should make another game based in the future after sora dies and ur a new kid and u go to diffrent worlds to try to figure out the keyblade and sora since kh is soras story

i want it more like the FF game series with different main characters eveery game because i mean i like sora but i want to play as different people.

Awards
Wow. Some people are really weird.
Nomura isn't going to do that. It would be lame, and no one would want it.
Except you two, maybe.

A

Audo

He said that before announcing the three games, I'm pretty sure he knew what he was saying and he was well aware of the popularity of KH.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Nice idea, but there's no point to this thread. Do you want feedback on your idea, however short it might be.

Tell you what. Make this thread in the fan fic forum and turn it a story or something. Or make a new thread on this and put more thought into it so it becomes more of a discussion. Cause right now it's way to short and off the wall.

That and it's already become a discussion about a current thread, and topless men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back