• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My idea for a (HYPOTHETICAL) 0.2 port

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Perkilator

Awards
[FONT=&quot]In 0.2, when Aqua leaves the World Within, she just randomly transitions into the Forest of Thorns with no proper explanation. This got me thinking, maybe if Prankster's Paradise and Land of Dragons were present...maybe it could tie more into her entrance into the Forest of Thorns![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Land of Dragons section[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: Ruined Country[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Description: What's left of a glorious kingdom that was ravaged by the darkness. There are fireworks that can be lit on fire to attack surrounding enemies; simply attacking them enough or using Firaga will activate them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heartless: Shadow, Flame Core, Fluttering, Invisible, Dark Core (a Heartless mass of dark energy that bites everything in its way)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boss: Flaregrine; another new enemy that Aqua has not yet encountered, but this time...it seems to be a creature of nightmares. She has the appearance of a giant falcon with a firework for a head.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boss Music: Majestic Wings[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Attacks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Flare Rocket: 5 rockets come out of the back targeting Aqua. Blocking them will turn them back towards the Flaregrine and damage her instead.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Flare Charge: Flaregrine flies back and forth four times and can juggle Aqua, should she be hit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Flare Flurry: 20 large rockets come out this time, and can leave a fiery shockwave after landing on the ground.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Fire Breath: Flaregrine breathes a pillar of fire and turns her head left and right.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Prankster's Paradise section[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Name: Twisted Circus[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Description: A nightmare world within a destroyed amusement park drowned in water that Flaregrine spawned from. Both the dwellers of darkness (Heartless) and dwellers of nightmares (Dream Eaters) attack Aqua here; the latter of which Aqua has not faced saved for Flaregrine, just like the former before them. There are trampolines that surround most of the area, making it possible for Aqua to traverse it. There are also balloons that damage Aqua upon contact; red balloons simply blow up, while blue balloons poison her. In some water-filled areas, Aqua can swim and jump out freely.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Heartless: Shadow, Darkball, Earth Core, Wind Core (does little damage but launches Aqua easily), Darkling, Water Core[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dream Eaters: Meow Wow, Komory Bat, Toximander, Kickmee Bunny (rides around on a ball and kicks it around), Circustork (dives down and shoots mini-missiles made of water; appears in large numbers), Jestabocky, Ghostabocky[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boss: Kingabocky; the ringleader of the nightmare world that he trapped Aqua in, believing she was completely weak after fighting in the Dark World for so long. He was waiting for her in a giant circus tent as a figment of all her doubts, which transformed into a nightmare, so he could confuse into vulnerability. Unlike others of his kind, he is very intelligent and can speak like a human.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Boss Music: Vim and Vigor[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Attacks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Balloon Barrage: Kingabocky spits out 20 balloons (half of them red and half of them blue) and spread them throughout the arena.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Confetti Spray: Kingabocky sprays confetti out of his hat around the area. The confetti does little damage, but can be deadly if caught up in.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Spectral Signal: Kingabocky calls for 11 Jestabockies and 11 Ghostabockies.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Stomp Parade: Kingabocky stomps around 12 times, each one leaving a shockwave.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]-Scissorhands: Should his legs be destroyed (which is an optional strategy to weaken him), Kingabocky's hands will grab his feet and turn them into scissors in order to keep Aqua away from him.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I'd also like Aqua to use her journal again, so enemies' patterns can be memorized more easily; I would also want their names to be displayed over their health bars, like in 358/2 Days and Re:Coded.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]On top of that, I would even be happy if the Diving Strike was somehow implemented.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I know this seems like a lot for a port (and a bit complicated, story-wise), but this my imagination purely. What do you guys think?[/FONT]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back