• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Guide To Summons *Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lSoral

My Guide to Summons

Yep, another guide. I just want to help people out. Remember, these are my guides, don't copy without permission, and argue all you want.

In Kingdom Hearts II, there are summons you can use. Each one with their own special techniques and qualities. In this guide, I will be telling you how to obtain, use and train them. Enjoy!

How to Summon
Enorder to use summons, you must obtain them. You can use them, press Left on the directional pad, to change Command Menus. Then you'll see

Attack
Summon
Party
Limit

Select summon, then select which one you want to use!

Information
All limits used by Summons consumes 2 gauge bars, and lasts for 10 seconds. Summons are just like Drives. But, to level them up, here's how to. Every summon gauge that get's depleted, you get 1 EXP.

Why to use summons
Summons might seem like, a no needed thing, but they are. If you want to get 100%, you might as well use them. To get very high points in the Coliseum cups, you have to use summons to get extremely high points, such as Stitch and his Ohana Limit. To unlock the Paradox Battles: Titan Cup and Hades Cup, you need to level your summons.

Summons
  • Chicken Little
  • Genie
  • Stitch
  • Peter Pan

Chicken Little

How to Obtain
You will get Chicken Little after you meet with Merlin.

Moves
  • Ball - Stun enemies with a ball
  • Cracker - Stun multiple enemies at once
  • Whistle - Get enemies to come near you
  • Healing - Heal 40% of Sora's max HP

Limit - FPS Mode
  • (Triangle) Firecracker - Stun and knock enemies away
  • (X) Balls - Fire baseballs at enemies, stunning them
  • (Square) End - Ends Limit

Genie

How to obtain
After defeating the Blizzard and Volvanic Lords in Agrabah.

Moves
  • Healing Herb - Heal 40% of Sora's max HP
  • Drive? - Use A Limit

Limit - Sonic Rave
  • A Valor Form of Genie
  • Sonic - Genie turns into a fist and punches enemies
  • Rave - A huge rocket uppercut

Limit - Strike Raid
  • A Wisdom Form of Genie
  • Strike - A powerful strike attack
  • Judgement - Unleash the power against foes

Limit - Arcana
  • A Master Form of Genie
  • Arcana - Hit all nearby enemies
  • Bash - Blast all surrounding enemies with magical bullets

Limit - Infinity
  • A Final Form of Genie
  • Infinity - Hit all nearby foes
  • Impact - Blast all enemies with magical bullets

Stitch

How to Obtain
You will get Stitch in a chest at Ansem's Study, in Hollow Bastion

Moves
  • Ukulele - Enemies drop HP orbs, in Olympus Coliseum, they drop points
  • Licky Licky - Restores all of Sora's HP
  • Counter Shot - Shoots enemies that are attacking Sora

Limit - Ohana
  • (X) Shoot - Shoot enemies on-camera
  • (Square) Ukulele - Make enemies drop HP/Point Orbs
  • (Triangle) Blast - Sora uses Ukulele while stitch uses Shoot, imediatly ends Limit after this

Peter Pan

How to Obtain
In a chest at Port Royal, in the Interceptor's Hold

Moves
  • Forward Thrust - A Flying thrust
  • Level 2 Thrust - Verticle slice, then thrust
  • Consecutive Thrust - Repeated knife thrusts
  • Healing - Restores 10% of Sora's max HP about every 5 seconds

Limit - Neverland
  • Tiny Fairy - Knocks enemies away
  • The flying Boy - Ensnares enemies for more hits
  • Journey's End - Adds finishing touches

How to Level Up Summons Fast
This is how I found out how to level up summons extremely fast.
All you have to do is, go to Olympus Coliseum. Go to the Underworld Entrance. Make sure you have your drive gauged maxed. Now go to one of the entrances, or just find enemies, and summon Chicken Little. Right away, use his Limit, then End, repeat until he goes away, now resummon him. Do what you just did. Now you'll probably run out of Drive Gauge. Go enter a tournament, and quit. Now your drive gauge will be maxed agian. Just keep finding heartless, and do the trick. It'll go by fast, trust me.

beatnikslacker's guide
Go to "World that Never Was"

Either fight your way to "Ruin & Creations Passage" or start at the save point in "Alter of Naught"

Use a summon at the top platform of "Ruin & Creation" and wait for the summon bar to reach 0. Before the bar is completely out of power at 0 re-enter "Alter of Naught"

Once in "Alter of Naught" your drive bar will be completely full again. turn around and go back to the top platform of "Ruin & Creation" start another summon and wait for it to elapse. you should be able to use summon twice with at full bar before re-entering "Alter" to refill your bar.

yes...this is boring, but you really dont have to fight anything to level up summons, just standing around with them going will do the trick nicely.

Your Drive bar will also be filled if you enter "Alter" while in Form. which also helps when leveling up final form.

Last edited:

lSoral

Thanks, yeah I just found out that strategy today, it helps.

beatnikslacker

Even easier method for leveling up Summons:

Go to "World that Never Was"

Either fight your way to "Ruin & Creations Passage" or start at the save point in "Alter of Naught"

Use a summon at the top platform of "Ruin & Creation" and wait for the summon bar to reach 0. Before the bar is completely out of power at 0 re-enter "Alter of Naught"

Once in "Alter of Naught" your drive bar will be completely full again. turn around and go back to the top platform of "Ruin & Creation" start another summon and wait for it to elapse. you should be able to use summon twice with at full bar before re-entering "Alter" to refill your bar.

yes...this is boring, but you really dont have to fight anything to level up summons, just standing around with them going will do the trick nicely.

Your Drive bar will also be filled if you enter "Alter" while in Form. which also helps when leveling up final form.

lSoral

That's another awesome idea, oh duh *slap myself* when you enter a place where your party walks around and you are in drive mode or have a summon, it regains >.< good idea.

~NGD OMEGA~

Here's another MUCH easier way to level summons.

You know that you have to deplete a bar to gain one experience point, but did you know this also counts when you use drive orbs to go up a number (From 5 back to 6 persay), and then go down again? Well what I do is go to the underworld. I summon genie, go down the right exit, and use Final Genie to kill the first two enemies that appear. I then used the droped orbs to go up a point and back down repeatedly until the dissapear. This works better if the draw ability is not equiped. I continue by killing the next wave, and do the same thing. Then I leave, go four zones away, and come back to repeate the process. Lather, Rinse, Repeat. If you run out of drive points, you can always enter a match and then leave. Much faster than just waiting for the points to go. Try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back