• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My guess on which FF characters will be in KH2/DiZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

d_fallen_1

dude, your blind. i didnt say that...you need glasses or something because it is plain as the nose on your face that i said raijin, not rinoa. i wouldnt make stuff up like they were true.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
d_fallen_1 said:
dude, your blind. i didnt say that...you need glasses or something because it is plain as the nose on your face that i said raijin, not rinoa. i wouldnt make stuff up like they were true.
You didnt read what I said again...

Y-o-u d-i-d-n-'-t s-a-y R-i-n-o-a b-u-t h-e d-i-d-!-!-!

BULLETPROOF said:
Kingdom Hearts will probably have Squall, Rinoa, and Seifer.

and you reply

d_fallen_1 said:
all of these characters have been confirmed so far

Squall(not leon), cloud ac, Seifer, Fujin, selphie, auron, and Raijin

Maybe wanna use your eyes next time... ;)

New2Ya

I'm lost...
d_fallen_1 said:
you didnt quote his reply you quoted mine. that is why i thought you were referring to me.
Oh well, we all make mistakes...

*highfives*

problem solved... on to topic!

d_fallen_1

anyway, problem solve, those are the only characters so far that have been confirmed. it is more thanlikely that tidus and wakka should return due to because destiny islands is their "kh" home

New2Ya

I'm lost...
d_fallen_1 said:
anyway, problem solve, those are the only characters so far that have been confirmed. it is more thanlikely that tidus and wakka should return due to because destiny islands is their "kh" home
Well they werent really important now were they?

While Selphie on the other hand is for Kairi. Kairi needs a school friend, thats the most natural thing for a girl right? And that would be Selphie, which she is...

But Tidus and Wakka? Nah, I think they wont really be important, maybe even forgotten this time... I dont mind either, they had terrible voices in KH1, lol... (Selphie too, but shell have a better one now...)

d_fallen_1

well who knows, maybe there is blitzball in kh2...coughunlikelycough. but if destiny islands is back then that means all the characters that lives there are back...including tidus and wakka.

vaporstrips

we already saw selphie in the trailers so that means that tidus and wakka will be at the island but will not have a big part in the story

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That Selphie is in it doesnt mean Wakka and Tidus are...

Selphie has a reason to be important. She is the friend of Kairi and will supporth her throughout the game...

Wakka and Tidus probably dont play with Kairi anymore, they dont talk to her either if you ask me. Meaning they are not important and should not have a role in the game...

Plus there will be FF characters added, some will have to leave the screen in exchange... ;)

d_fallen_1

well, even thoguh they dont play with kairi anymore doesnt mean they dont live in destiny islands. unless di is not their home, but that is unlikely.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
d_fallen_1 said:
well, even thoguh they dont play with kairi anymore doesnt mean they dont live in destiny islands. unless di is not their home, but that is unlikely.
Sora's mom lives at Destiny Islands, yet we've never seen her... ;)

They dont show every character you know... Maybe we see them in a flash, where Kairi and Selphie are walking in school and say "hi" to them or something...

kizzyke

isn't Vincent Valentine going to be in KH2?
at least that's what i heard...

Drachyench

Nope, he was confirmed in the GMR issue: A Magical Kingdom, along with auron. However, no other evidence has been made for vincent.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
God no, Vincent is overrated...

He has his own game now, they shouldnt overuse him... ;)
And he is rumoured, not confirmed... yo ucant trust a magazine without confirmation of Square-Enix... Everyone should understand that...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
New2Ya said:
God no, Vincent is overrated...

He has his own game now, they shouldnt overuse him... ;)
And he is rumoured, not confirmed... yo ucant trust a magazine without confirmation of Square-Enix... Everyone should understand that...

Grrr! New! He isn't overated! But yeah, he does have his own game now. And yeah, those sayings that he is in the game is just mere rumors and speculation, sadly, that is unbeneficial to Vicent fans. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back