• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My Great Life Experiment-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
My adventures after disappearing from this forum in the summer of 2010 are largely over, and have finally brought me somewhere with internet access. You may or may not remember me as reading a lot of books and confusing people with no understanding of sarcasm.
I will answer questions or whatever if anyone has them, it's been an interesting year-and-a-half.

so sup err'body?

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I used to post a lot in Discussion and the media section, mostly about books and sometimes questionable activities I enjoy. I was super-cool.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Well welcome back to the forums! It's good to see members return after a long absence. I hope you enjoy your time here again.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
My adventures after disappearing from this forum in the summer of 2010 are largely over, and have finally brought me somewhere with internet access. You may or may not remember me as reading a lot of books and confusing people with no understanding of sarcasm.
I will answer questions or whatever if anyone has them, it's been an interesting year-and-a-half.

so sup err'body?

Let's start with "what the <small>kupo!</small> have you been doing this whole time?"

also welcome back broseph

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Glad to see you're back around, it was always good to talk about books with you.

But seriously, where have you been? You disappeared for quite some time.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I was homeless for a while, bouncing around in people's cars and whatnot, working odd jobs for spending money and all that. I spent a lot of time staying up and doing cool stuff and evading curfew, tried to get my life together, got a seasonal job, lost it from lack of identification, spent months trying to get new papers for that, rediscovered a girl from high school who has been my girlfriend for more than a year now, tried to start talking to my mom again, discovered she was still too unstable to deal with, lost all of my friends, several of who became drug dealers, got a job at my local burger king where I am the most professional kitchen person, walked around a lot, went to a music festival, got a car and then had to take it in for repairs and now I am back and the house I started in. I think that's most of it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I was homeless for a while, bouncing around in people's cars and whatnot, working odd jobs for spending money and all that. I spent a lot of time staying up and doing cool stuff and evading curfew, tried to get my life together, got a seasonal job, lost it from lack of identification, spent months trying to get new papers for that, rediscovered a girl from high school who has been my girlfriend for more than a year now, tried to start talking to my mom again, discovered she was still too unstable to deal with, lost all of my friends, several of who became drug dealers, got a job at my local burger king where I am the most professional kitchen person, walked around a lot, went to a music festival, got a car and then had to take it in for repairs and now I am back and the house I started in. I think that's most of it.

Sounds like you've been through more in one year than I've been through my entire life. Props for getting through it all in one piece.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Eli, right? Damn sounds like you've been through a lot.

Yessir.

But really, I am sure if you all summed up your last year-and-a-half it would sound like quite a lot too. What have I missed around here?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Some of us have left, others have come back for a bit, I can't really think of anything too important that you missed out on, but I'm sure someone will be quick to remind me.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv

That's intense.

Homelessness is bad (been through that myself recently). Glad to see you back and that you got through all of that.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
holy <small>kupo!</small> eli! <3 ive missed you love <3 we must talk sometime soon!

im glad you're alright and such!

if you've forgotten me i will cry btw

Last edited:

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
I don't know you but you sound like you've been through a lot. You really got out there and experienced life and through it all, you didn't forget about your friends here and you made it back to tell us all about it. Much respect to you.

respect.gif

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Hello!
I only thought of you the other day when I went to see Magic Trip at some film festival, so I'm glad that you're alive.

I'm on here very infrequently, (today's an exception as I've been to hospital and now have nothing better to do) but hit me up anytime.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
elle tells me you are my proto-predecessor

hi clone-chan

what does this even mean i don't understand

holy <small>kupo!</small> eli! <3 ive missed you love <3 we must talk sometime soon!

im glad you're alright and such!

if you've forgotten me i will cry btw

Of course I didn't forget! Just drop by anytime and we'll talk, yes? I promise I will reply more quickly than every few months.

Hello!
I only thought of you the other day when I went to see Magic Trip at some film festival, so I'm glad that you're alive.

I'm on here very infrequently, (today's an exception as I've been to hospital and now have nothing better to do) but hit me up anytime.

I hope you have been well, Naomi. And I am somehow unsurprised that that reminded you of me. I have been meaning to somehow find that documentary, ever since I read The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test I have thought it would be fantastic to see.

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
i am batman my ways are mysterious

also hi, i like some of the threads you left in media, good stuff

Back