• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My grandmother died

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muke

whatever
Awards
… And I actually want to cry.

It's been 4 months. Wow… this feels really strange. I thought I'd react differently because I knew she'd die sooner or later but I am actually really f*cking sad. :(

The doctors/my mom didn't allow me to see her. She said she wants me to remember my grandma how she was, not how she looks now. It really makes me feel angry and sad. I want to KNOW how she has changed. :(
My brother said I wouldn't even recognize her. And now I'm just waiting here, typing this while my mom is telling my aunt and my uncle about the news.....

I feel horrible. We haven't told my grandpa yet, since he is sleeping and I am really scared about his reaction.

Thanks to anybody who has read through this. I just had to get this off my chest.

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Thoughts out to you Muke. It's ok to feel sad and angry and don't let anybody tell you otherwise.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm really sorry for your loss Muke.
If you need anyone, I'm here for you. Same what Divine said, you have every right to be sad and angry.
I wish I could be there to help, but I wouldn't know how to seeing you lost someone really important.
Still, I'm very sorry to hear Muke. My prayers to you and your family. :(

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
So sorry for your loss. I hope everything goes as well as it can in that situation, especially with your grandfather. Hang in there, life is sometimes really cruel and it's alright to feel sad.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm so sorry, man.
My thoughts go to you and your family, and I hope you guys can recover from such a devastating loss.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thanks, guys... every single one of you. You can't imagine how thankful I am.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I didn't see my grandma shortly before or after she died. I know its aggravating at first but honestly, when I reflect on it now, I'm glad the last picture of her I have in mind is from when she was still "okay".
Sorry for your loss, nonetheless.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
i know the feeling of losing a grandma. i too lose mine a few years ago to kidney cancer. we tried everything we could think of, but it either made things worst or didn't work at all. eventually, we had to put her in a hospice until...she passed on.

i felt the pain, muke.........and sometimes, it still hurts.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Sorry to hear about this, Muke. Grieving is totally normal and okay. Let me know if you need anything.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
My condolences, Muke. I understand how emotionally frustrating this can be. As of May this year, both of my grandmothers are no longer living. I wish you and your family peace in these trying times.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I didn't see my grandma shortly before or after she died. I know its aggravating at first but honestly, when I reflect on it now, I'm glad the last picture of her I have in mind is from when she was still "okay".
Sorry for your loss, nonetheless.
Thanks, Void

i know the feeling of losing a grandma. i too lose mine a few years ago to kidney cancer. we tried everything we could think of, but it either made things worst or didn't work at all. eventually, we had to put her in a hospice until...she passed on.

i felt the pain, muke.........and sometimes, it still hurts.
Sorry to hear. :/ My condolences.

Sorry to hear about this, Muke. Grieving is totally normal and okay. Let me know if you need anything.
Thanks for the offer, Grizzly. ^^
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family, Muke!
Thank you, robvandam!
My condolences, Muke. I understand how emotionally frustrating this can be. As of May this year, both of my grandmothers are no longer living. I wish you and your family peace in these trying times.
So sorry for your loss. :(
Thank you.
Sorry for your loss, Muke

Talk about it, we are here to comfort you.
Thanks, Luxu. I don't really know if I want to really talk about it now. Maybe sometime later

We're here for ya Muke.

I've lost my parents not too long ago, hit me harder than Gran dying and she died here; home hospice. So I know where you're coming from.

*BIG HUG*
Thank you *Hugs back*
So sorry for your loss, maryadavies. :(

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Man, so much loss! I feel for you, bro. Good luck with the aftermath and sorry for your loss.

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you gain the strength to carry on in your life. Grieving is part of the healing process so take your time.
I remember years ago when my grandpa died and we were at a church, and I stared at his shut coffin. It was a very depressing and sad.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Man, so much loss! I feel for you, bro. Good luck with the aftermath and sorry for your loss.
Thank you, Buffer
I am very sorry for your loss and I hope you gain the strength to carry on in your life. Grieving is part of the healing process so take your time.
I remember years ago when my grandpa died and we were at a church, and I stared at his shut coffin. It was a very depressing and sad.
Thank you, Hemmo. I'm sure I can, but my grandpa will probably break (even more than my mom, which is understandable)
Sorry about your loss. I'm sure your grandpa rests in peace. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back