• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My funny KH3D review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

drexracer

Hi everyone, my name is Magnus. I am a huge Kingdom Hearts fan and I made a funny review for Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. I have some pretty bold opinions. Let me know what you think.

[video=youtube;mPWKB3FOnN0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPWKB3FOnN0&index=10&list=PL6t2GApmJYmKjwdrGogMKU0I1Zkf65tt2[/video]

Hobbe

This was awesome. You should do some more Kingdom Hearts videos. Very entertaining. And pretty much spot on too.

drexracer

Hobbe, thank you for your feedback. I have always been curious if other shared similar thoughts about the series. I'm really glad that you liked it. I'm looking forward to reviewing KH3 when that comes out, for sure.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I figured I should clear up the misconception about the Grid and Space Paranoids.

In KH2, we are told that Ansem the Wise obtained a copy of the ENCOM system at some point in the past and adapted it for his own personal uses. Space Paranoids, the world inside Radiant Garden's computer, is completely different from the Grid in KH3D. The Tron here is a copy of the original.

The Grid in KH3D is the original ENCOM system that Kevin Flynn took from the company once he became CEO, set up on a private server, and upgraded. The outside world that is constantly referred to is not Radiant Garden, but whatever world Sam Flynn is from. Earth, I suppose...Center City to be more specific? Rinzler here is the original Tron.

So there are two systems. Space Paranoids which is a modified copy of the original, and the Grid which IS the original that has been upgraded.

-An obsessive Tron fan

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I thought that the video was pretty funny myself. I especially like the part where you said that people shouldn't start with Dream Drop Distance and then held up games that they should start with with Final Fantasy IX right in the middle.

drexracer

Hobbe, thank you for your feedback. I have always been curious if other shared similar thoughts about the series. I'm really glad that you liked it. I'm looking forward to reviewing KH3 when that comes out, for sure.

Wow, I'm glad you clarified. As you could tell, I was QUITE confused. It initially did not make sense to me because in the past you are playing the future version of the grid and in the future you are playing the past version. Thank you. The reason why I didn't rant on it too harshly because it felt like I was just missing something.

To everyone else, thank you for your feedback as well. I'm happy this review has a positive response. Especially because I say some things that I would have thought would piss off a lot of KH fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back