• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~SweetWings4Eva~

Meh, I cried at the end. Not really cried, but came close to tears. >< Whenever someone else cries, I start to cry. It's annoying. So yes, I cried when Kairi cried. AWW THAT BOY IS SO SWEET!!!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
LOL I didn't cry during the game, but I did feel angry during some parts. Like when Sora stabbed himself with the Soulblade, I was like WTH! What are you doing! Although, walking around as a Shadow did seem cute.

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
I cried at the ending a little bit. When i saw how everything turned out...with that cloud and aeris thing, i also got a little teary eyed when riku got locked in Kingdom Hearts...yup...that's about it

Heartless1990

I cried when I was just about to beat Ursula in the "only use initial weapons" challenge and my attacks were doing 3 hits = 1 Hit point and just when I got her down to one bar, the August blackout of 2003 happened...

I nearly fainted...

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
this is redneck rebels sister and i HEART!!! riku....lol he is mine i say MINE!....ok anywayz i cried at the end when Riku got locked up and when teh credits came up of simple and clean with all the little pictures on the side and stuff ='(

Darkness Reigns

the ending is sad but i'm sort of heartless and try not to show emotions. i'm sort of cold so i didn;t really cry.

Heartless1990

Darkness Reigns said:
the ending is sad but i'm sort of heartless and try not to show emotions. i'm sort of cold so i didn;t really cry.

...Don't exaggerate. If you want to be heartless, join some cults. I really doubt you want to truly turn to darkness in reality...It isn't a path you want to take...Take advice from my experiences, kid...

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
i ddnt cry... not my style. i was like "DUDE!! OMG!!! SORA, WHY DDNT YOU JUMP?!?!" and then after the credits rolled i was like "wow... that was deep..." and then that never ending loop song thing played, and i just sat there, half consious cuz it was 5 in the morning...:D

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I had tears in my eyes at the end. Then when I went to play it a second time...and completed all those extra tasks that I didn't before...saved the game...then in the middle of saving...I turned off the game........I started bawling....the file was corrupted. *dum dum dum*

phoenixreborn

Website
www.myspace.com-thephoenixreborn
Since everybody is being open with their feelings, I first cried when I beat Maleficent Dragon because it was way too freakin' hard, then I cried when I beat Riku II cause it was WAY too hard as well, and then I finally cried when I saw the scene after the Riku II battle.

I also cried soon afterwards because I forgot to save my game and I got pulverized by macho Heartless - . -;;;;

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
*Destiny_Seeker* said:
first off, i have to say wow Redneck Rebel, your sig is HOT!!!!!! anyways, i cried, as usual, in the end because it was so sad to hear the music and watch everyone get separated again.
THANX!!
I love Cloud so much! I wanted more pictures...but they were sorta too big lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back