• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

my friend said she cried on some parts of KH1, did u?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I did cry a little but it wasn't about the video. My PS2 froze in the ending. I think it was because there was this little kid messing around with it at a party and HE OPENED IT WHILE THE GAME WAS STILL IN PLAY AND PUSHED DOWN ON THE DISK! I've tried playing it in different places and it still froze :( Grr all that hard work.

Keji

i cired when i finally finished the game.. tears of joys! T_T

i remember my sister crying at a part.. and it was kinda sad...

sora6968

Some Parts of the game were sad like the ending. my friend she cried also when cloud and Aries were bach together

Heartless1990

I cried when I wrote over my file for a new game.
I cried when I was trying to "Never get hurt" challenge and got hit by Maleficent.
I cried when my controller broke trying to beat the enigmatic man.

That's basically it.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I found it really sad when Sora put the Keyblade in his heart for Kairi.But Its all better now.

sora_123

i almost cried when i met riku at HB, and he just left me with a wooden stick, (i thought hell no, i'm going to fihgt with this thing throughtout the rest of the game; and all the hard work). that when i realize that i really hated riku (just jkg).

~Life~

The old member
Oh most at the ending..................thats it though.........

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Fantasy_dragon said:
How exactly? Explain this to me. They said their friend. Never said that they did themself.

No. Of course, some parts got me bummed out, but it's just a game, and it's not real. So, I never cry because of a video game.

oh my bad, no i didnt cry during KH1.

stealth

i didnt cry i was sad.. but didnt cry.
BUT MY FRIEND CRIES FOR RIKU kinda annoying somtimes...but its sad for riku, for every charater... but that makes you brimming with questions and makes u play more... a sign of a good game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back