• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidan

Re: My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample.

Yeaa turn your swagger off.

Lol i hate rap.

EDIT: BIG NOSE FTW!

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com

Pretty boy needs to shut up. That was pretty lame in my opinion and i am pretty open to music.....sounds like he is trying to speak while he is having a stroke. while trying to sound like soulja boy...wait he even said soulja boy....wait a minute...............

bgizzles45

Music video is officially out! Check it out guys!

valorform24

My ears bled.
My eyes cried.
My soul died.

But on a real note this was terrible. If their wouldn't of been lyrics such as "Hoes suck my dick, and my dick touch her brain" then this might have been less unbearable but this isn't even passable as rap. (I am a fan of decent rap) I liked the backround beat though....

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
It's a shame you couldn't have let people forget about this. Truly a shame

The only thing close to a compliment I have is that the lyrics are so damn ridiculous, it's hard not to laugh reading them.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Okay as someone that really does like Rap/Hip-hop get that s*** out of here man that's not even passable on so many levels it doesn't make sense.

The beats are okay, but sampling(ruining) a KH game song was the worse thing you could do.

Honestly I think the thing that killed it was the fact you used a Kingdom Hearts song to sample off of.

valorform24

Damnit. I have listened to this multiple times now and I've got to say... this is the greatest thing I've heard in my entire life. I feel as though that chocolate man is pouring his soul into me, and I'm overflowing.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Um Valorform24 that is probably the gayest thing I've ever heard in my life never again plz.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Man I'm sorry that song in fact it can't be called a song that's an insult in of itself. That's not even rap I don't really agree with the way people are going about how they saying they hate rap, but at the same time this guy ain't even a rapper more like someone that got a mic just start talking then called it a song.

Awards
The only reason why this rap sucked is because it used mindless and lewd remarks in every line of the song. Then again, that pretty much sums up rap in today's standards.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I wouldn't say that too fast the same could be said for any type of music honestly. There are hip-hop/rap artists out there still trying to do their thing, but some of the real reasons these type of records sell is more about the people that listen to it.

At one point Rap was about standing up helping each and having a good time. Now because it sells you see the sex, drugs, retarded crap. I'm only hoping that one day this goes away as I know most of the artists aren't really like this.

bgizzles45

Damnit. I have listened to this multiple times now and I've got to say... this is the greatest thing I've heard in my entire life. I feel as though that chocolate man is pouring his soul into me, and I'm overflowing.

Thank you! I'm text messaging Lil B right now about your comment. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back