• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample.

(And I hate the rap. So lewd over such a beautiful song.)
all these rap remixes make me sick... all rap make me sick honestly but espicially remixes of good songs

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

what the hell this is, i dont even

that was really bad man, you said fuck over passion?
you wrong

denizenofevil

Sorry... but the guy kinda sounded like a bored autistic kid. I do actually like rap but this was pretty bad. I couldn't hear what he was saying and of the stuff I could understand, it was terrible. b****** on my d*** doesn't sound good in KH song. It's the typical mass produced, meaningless rap lyrics that I do my best to avoid. It's just degrading to women, says the same meaningless things over and over again, and it has no heart and no emotion.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

No, sorry, I didn't like it. Guy needs to choose either different music, or lyrics more appropriate to the music. Passion was sorta ruined imo

When I first saw the title of the post, I mentally omitted one of the P's in Rapped, and I though the post was going to be about how one of your friends was RAPED over a Kingdom Hearts II Sample... Obviously I was mistaken, but seeing that video I'd rather it have been about what I first thought it was about. It's, to misquote Martha Stewart, "It's NOT a good thing."

lol

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

. . . sucks.

denizenofevil

Nothing annoys me more than people who come and ask for opinions and then say the whining response, "Haters gonna hate!!!!111!!11" If you think it's so amazing, why bother asking us what we think of it and then reject constructive criticism?

Last edited:

Mog

Awards

O_O I'll be honest, I thought you were making a joke, but no, your friend really did use Passion as a beat....That's something you don't hear everyday.
Actually, An English Rapper called Devlin Had used Passion before this. The song is called 'London City'.Here is the video.[video=youtube;jmwAZJRGK0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwAZJRGK0s[/video]

Last edited:

Superschlock

Awards

Actually, An English Rapper called Devlin Had used Passion before this. The song is called 'London City'.Here is the video.[video=youtube;jmwAZJRGK0s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmwAZJRGK0s[/video]

That was actually about as bad

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

of all the beats he could have chosen to go with his lyrics about "bitches suckin my dick soulja boy tell em i'm flawless bitch ass nigga ak47 bitches on my dick ching ching ching bitches gettin nasty suck my dick" etc he chose a kingdom hearts song?

okay so here is my con crit:

1. do not use passion or any children's video game song or any song that conflicts with the intended lyrics as a beat
2. stop slurring words like he's drunk
3. put some actual thought into lyrics instead of "yeh im only 12 but bitches on my dick suckin my teets"

That was actually about as bad

actually that is infinitely better than the other rap. this is more The Streets style. its closer to this:

Last edited:

Superschlock

Awards

actually that is infinitely better than the other rap.

idk it just seems like he wasnt able to fit his words into the beat of the song... or something

Sephora

Good Lord, no wonder I keep thinking the titles says raped and not rapped. My poor, poor childhood memories... ;__;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back