• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample. *MUSIC VIDEO IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: My friend rapped over a Kingdom Hearts II sample.

Yeah, that rap was boring. Kind of funny how the beats of the two songs matched up. (Yeah, I doubt Soulja boy is your friend.)

*dances*

αsiя

space coke

That was just horrible.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Erm, I found the rap too... Lewd for the actual song. You sort of just ran over my childhood with a car and took off running D:
It would've sounded better if you had a bit more emotion since the rapper sounded like he was falling asleep/was bored and had better lyrics, or at least something not so lewd for a song like that.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

I gotta admit, a kids video game melody in the background, followed by 'suck my dick' isn't a nice match up xD

Gawd, I can see some innocent kid finding this thinking "YAY KINGDOM HEARTS :D" and walking up to his parents asking what "25 bitches on my dick cause its nothing" means D:

tomasmccann

Awards

That is also an opinion. For rap not to suck it needs to be music and for music to not suck it needs to not be so boringly repetitive, using the same notes over and over again, and rip off other songs.

But then again thats my opinion :S Also I've got a feeling this is going to get really off topic, really fast. Not sure if it should even be in this board either.

This is also an opinion. I don't think you cant imply these kind of rules to music, like "music can't be repetitive", music can be whatever the artist can dare to attempt. You may not like it, but some music like Kraftwerk (fathers of electronic music and creators of synth) are actually meant to be repetitive, to try and challenge the expectations of mass population, that's art for ya, but i see what you mean, since most rap these days is meant to be commercial. BUT let's get back to topic.

ZiggyK

This is also an opinion. I don't think you cant imply these kind of rules to music, like "music can't be repetitive", music can be whatever the artist can dare to attempt. You may not like it, but some music like Kraftwerk (fathers of electronic music and creators of synth) are actually meant to be repetitive, to try and challenge the expectations of mass population, that's art for ya, but i see what you mean, since most rap these days is meant to be commercial. BUT let's get back to topic.

Let me rephrase, "my opinion of music" :D

Everything is brilliant when you just add "my opinion" infront of it :D

Musical charm

If not for the fact that I hate rap, I would've bothered listening for more than 5 seconds. But no. Even then, I'd say...this is some pretty bad rap.

I'm not going to bother staying tuned. Leaving now. See ya.

yeah, me too, I really don't like rap music, and especially this one with the passion beat, its sounds pretty boring, no offense to who originally posted this thread.

You sort of just ran over my childhood with a car and took off running D:

Agreed

Arausio

Celtic God of Water

hmm.. that wasnt good.

and the techno one.. thats ok i guess

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Okay. So now that I have gotten over my ew-ness of this song, I showed this to a couple of my friends and they didn't like it either.

The lyrics were bad for such a beautiful song to play as the beat. Passion + "Suck my dick" =/= Good music. If the lyrics had been more meaningful, I might have actually listened to it and not have cried. For being the odd child in a family of rap/hip-hop loving people, I know what is trash and what isn't. This song was trash, IMHO. I'd rather listen to TuPac's raps over a KH song because then at least I know it had some meaning to it.

And I am a big supporter of every music genre, but this isn't something I want to see coming from my childhood.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I would listen to this, but I'm too scared to after what everyone said. >>;

I don't like any rapper with "lil" in there name. There is pretty terrible.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com

When I first saw the title of the post, I mentally omitted one of the P's in Rapped, and I though the post was going to be about how one of your friends was RAPED over a Kingdom Hearts II Sample... Obviously I was mistaken, but seeing that video I'd rather it have been about what I first thought it was about. It's, to misquote Martha Stewart, "It's NOT a good thing."

Musical charm

If you don't like it, why watch it in the first place?

I don't get some of you people..

well, we all watch watched it thinking it was going to sound good until we heard the first 5 seconds of it and eveything kinda went down hill from there, and since many people including me say we don't like it 'cause of our reasons, thats why.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

well, we all watch watched it thinking it was going to sound good until we heard the first 5 seconds of it and eveything kinda went down hill from there, and since many people including me say we don't like it 'cause of our reasons, thats why.

... This is pretty much it. I wasn't expecting my childhood to be slaughtered when I watched it D:
Anyways, he did ask for people to give them feedback and that's what we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back