• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► My friend is getting....[LANGUAGE USED IN THREAD]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
I am really pissed right now. I punched my bed like 50 times, my chair like 10, the wall like 100.

I called him just to talk because we live in different city but, very close. He complains to me about how he can't drive. I told him I don't want to hear his complaining and that I have to go because I have to call my friend that is in the hospital[Thread about it]. He begs me to talk to him so, I'm on the phone with him for like another 30 minutes than, I say really need to talk to my friend and he hold another 10 minutes. I say it again and I really mean it. Now, he wants to talk to my friend that is in the hospital. I said no, because he doesn't even know him and why should he talk to someone he doesn't know.

My friend is really big-headed. I have been dealing with a lot of bullshit for the pass couple of weeks and so has he. Everytime I brought it up to him he didn't want to hear it but, when he has problem he tells me I have to hear him.

Now, what he said set me off like BOMB. He said "your only not letting me talk to [My other friends name] because you know when he talks to me he is going to like me better"

I am speechless and he is laughing on the phone.

I GO OFF.

I tell him what he is, arrogant, ignorant, selfish, a baby, a bitch, a complainer, a dumass, a loser and A lame basically which he is.

Told him that he needs to grow up.

He has the guts to say "I have the hosptal phone number and I know your friends first name and last name so, I can talk to him if I want.

I go off again.

Saying other stuff making him look bad.

Than, he says he doesn't want to talk, I say "Bye, You Bitch".

Now, my blood pressure is really high and I am about to kick someones ass for no reason.

Katattack

Thank You Jonathan Larson
Recounting my exploits as an Anarchist. =D
Don't go beat up some innocent for what this guy is doing.

Call your friend in the hospital right now and explain that a psycho may call him. Say that you're having a fight with him right now, so he might try and bash you behind your back with things that aren't true. And apologize in advance for the guy possibly calling him. Maybe you'll be lucky and the guy will have been bluffing.

As for this other guy, he's obviously not a good friend. Personally, I'd give him up, as he doesn't seem to be a respectable person.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
If he really makes you this angry then he's not worth your time. . .Just let him cool down and let yourself do the same. You're both under a lot of stress right now. . .so tension must be semi high. . .

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Screw him. If he says that, then he obviously isn't a true friend. True, you've both got a lotta shit on your plates right now, but he should honestly be decent enough to lay off your friend.

Personally, I'd kick that guys ass.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
like ^ said, a real friend would never say something like that to you, and in truth he's the type of person you said he is basically an immature little bastard. Now don't go punching random people in the street, just calm down relax do something to take your mind off of such events....

But seriously a real friend would never try to come at you like that, and if one ever did...then you know from that point on that the friendship is over

Roxas' Star09

That's not a real friend. I would act the same as you, excepct I wouldn't go hit some random person. Calm down and stop talking to him for a while, giving the both of you time to cool down.The choice to continue talking to him after this is completly up to you.

Though I woukdn't and avoid him, who knows, he might like this again or worse.

Djordjevic

maybe u should just try to talk to him about this, say how u feel, question why he's being like this and just say to him if he's goin to be like this then theres no friendship there. Personally i totally agree with him being arrogant...everyone has that tendancy. But it just seems here he is either jealous of you going to see another friend or he just wanted to wind u up.

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
Your friends needs a a little lesson in how the world doesn't revolve around him. Sadly, in this day and age, more and more people are selfish. Some say it's due to our current society. Who really knows, though. Either way, yeah, he needs to stop being selfish.

Joy

Bronze Member
Screw him. If he says that, then he obviously isn't a true friend. True, you've both got a lotta shit on your plates right now, but he should honestly be decent enough to lay off your friend.

Personally, I'd kick that guys ass.

Thank you for stealing the words right out of my keyboard. ^^

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
I've only got one word for you but repeated many times... KILL! KILL! KILL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back