• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My First Unbirth Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

nobody.gamer

okay, I'm going to be really annoying right now. But, I spent hours thinking of this so at least read it.
Heart plus Body plus Soul equals Whole.
If the Heart is taken by darkness it forms a Heartless, Hope I haven't screwed up yet.
The Body and Soul left behind can, if strong-willed act on it's own accord. A Nobody.
Nothing is left of that person.
This completely useless explanation was to illustrate that the Unbirth cannot be part of this transformation. So, I have sort of a theory that fit with others I've read. You remember Kairi's grandmother's story in KH1 about people fighting over the light and that is what created darkness. I'm greatly paraphrasing here but I think that the people in the story the ones that destroyed themselves are the Unbirths. I know it sounds crazy.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There's still a key element missing to your unbirth theory: how they were made.

There needs to be substance to create a being.

Heartless= heart
Nobody= body and soul
Unbirth= ???

Without that your theory doesn't hold much merit.
It's not a crazy thought though.

nobody.gamer

I know you've heard this so many times but I think they are the light that was once in peoples hearts turned to darkness, like some kind of pre-historic heartless. They are *sigh* I have to say it don't I. Corrupted light. I'm realizing this theory is not original. I'm kinda backing up the Corrupted Light theory, with stuff from the games. Come on, Where's SA? I'm used to her trashing my stuff.

shadowred3

There's still a key element missing to your unbirth theory: how they were made.

There needs to be substance to create a being.

Heartless= heart
Nobody= body and soul
Unbirth= ???

Without that your theory doesn't hold much merit.
It's not a crazy thought though.

nobodys are body AND soul? i think i missed this. u have any proof?

Iridium

Awards
Well every heart has light and darkness, but are kept separate, not as one or "corrupted" as you stated.
Any person can wield a respective element without becoming evil, it just depends on the use of that said element.

Look at the fight between Zexion and Riku in CoM for example.
In the beginning Zexion used light to attack and even harm Riku, any element can be used as a weapon of destruction or peace.

The Ansems reports.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It was said here
Secret Ansem Report 10

Naminé emerged as Kairi's Nobody… but the body and soul necessary to exist as a Nobody belonged to Sora.
When a person's heart is stolen, a Heartless is born with no sense of self, and the body and soul left behind give rise to a Nobody.

nobody.gamer

Well every heart has light and darkness, but are kept separate, not as one or "corrupted" as you stated.
Any person can wield a respective element without becoming evil, it just depends on the use of that said element.

Look at the fight between Zexion and Riku in CoM for example.
In the beginning Zexion used light to attack and even harm Riku, any element can be used as a weapon of destruction or peace.
Hold on your missing what I am saying. At the time I'm talking about darkness was none exsistant. it was just light. When they started to fight over the light, it says that darkness was born in their hearts. It may just be how my mind works but, darkness can't just appear. It was when light changed to darkness that created the Unbirths. It also explains why they no longer exist, the darkness now already exist, the Heartless don't create darkness the control it. I think that when Light changes to Darkness it creates an Unbirth. I really hope I'm explaining this right.

Iridium

Awards
It depends on how far back we are talking, I'm quite sure darkness exists in the timeline that the unbirths existed. Yes you do have a point, light was one element at a time, but still corrupted light just isn't possible. Darkness is the product of it, but not a corrupt form of it, more so its offspring; evil doppelganger.

And the reason for their nonexistence isn't known, and off of that small assumption you can't really say that's the reason for their extinction.

But who's to say, I digress, I'm not very good with these sort of topics :\

shadowred3

o this might not make any sense but could unbirths be like the opposite of heartless?

heartless= darkness
nobodys = both
unbirths = light?

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Kairi's grandmother's story in KH1 about people fighting over the light and that is what created darkness. I'm greatly paraphrasing here but I think that the people in the story the ones that destroyed themselves are the Unbirths. I know it sounds crazy.

Even though we have little information about bbs and that your theory is half thought out. You might be on too something maybe her story might have been referring to something in bbs. Next time expain why would the people in the story become unbirths.

Last edited:

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
o this might not make any sense but could unbirths be like the opposite of heartless?

heartless= darkness
nobodys = both
unbirths = light?
idk, I guess there needs to be more information. I don't understand why light would fight you. unless he (or she) means that the darkness has control over the light. even then, what part of the person becomes an unbirth? the body soul and heart are taken. I might have missed somthing tho.

nobody.gamer

Kairi's grandmother's story in KH1 about people fighting over the light and that is what created darkness. I'm greatly paraphrasing here but I think that the people in the story the ones that destroyed themselves are the Unbirths. I know it sounds crazy.

Even though we have little information about bbs and that your theory is half thought out. You might be on too something maybe her story might have been referring to something in bbs. Next time expain why would the people in the story become unbirths.[/quote]

I did explain what I thought you must have missed it. Re-read topic and try again.

It depends on how far back we are talking, I'm quite sure darkness exists in the timeline that the unbirths existed. Yes you do have a point, light was one element at a time, but still corrupted light just isn't possible. Darkness is the product of it, but not a corrupt form of it, more so its offspring; evil doppelganger.

And the reason for their nonexistence isn't known, and off of that small assumption you can't really say that's the reason for their extinction.

But who's to say, I digress, I'm not very good with these sort of topics :\
Why isn't it possible for Light to be corrupted? I see it as very possible. Isn't a heart corrupted to make a Heartless.
I know what I'm explaining but can't get it to come out right. I'm going to re-read Kairi' Grandmother's story. Then get back with ya'll. I'm really sure it has a big part in the Unbirths.

Iridium

Awards
Why isn't it possible for Light to be corrupted? I see it as very possible. Isn't a heart corrupted to make a Heartless.

Hearts that turn into heartless are corrupted because of the natural born darkness in them. Not light; basically darkness made real.

I know what I'm explaining but can't get it to come out right. I'm going to re-read Kairi' Grandmother's story. Then get back with ya'll. I'm really sure it has a big part in the Unbirths.

I'll see that you do that, and take your time on it, no pressure man.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com

What i dont understand is how light can be corrupted? A heart contains both light and darkness but when darkness consumes a heart then a heartless is created in the realm of darkness so what that has too do with corrupted light. And what i meant is how can the people in the story become unbirth. What is the process?

nobody.gamer

okay, really quick. Stop comparing the Heartless,Nobodies, and Unbirths like they belong in the same loop. They do not. The Unbirths are in a group all to their own. I'll explain that really quick. Okay, let's say Paul is a person in Hollow Bastion. The Heartless attack and the darkness in his heart comes to life and creates a Heartless we'll call Smasher. Smasher runs off to terrorize the town. Paul's Body and Soul begin to act on their own creating a nobody named Paxul. He goes off with the Organization. No that, the stupid names are out of the way, what is left of Paul. Nothing. So a Unbirth can have nothing to do with the Heartless and Nobody. They should be represented seperately. At least at face value.
I re-read the story and found nothing, I haven't already said. So, I guess I'm spent.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Questions: :confused:

When Sora became a heartless how did he have selfcontrol?

When Sora became normal again how did it happened because he lost his body and soul? Thats where Roxas came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back