• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My first Unbirth Theory *Possible Spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dcasd1

i don't know why they call it the keyblade wars when there are only 5 people fighting: Ventus, Aqua, terra, xehanort, and the his apprentrice.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
If you havent seen the secret video,[which i hope most people have] VAT walk out to the center of a crossroads and are surrounded by thousands of keyblades, who's to say those arent past fighters?
And devastator, Roxas's story is fully explained in 358/2 days.

devastater147

no it's not. that games focuses more Xion not how he is connected to Ven and what he is exactly made of and it days focus on all his time in the organization

it probably is but the first secret Video is symbolic and was made to show that there was a connection between VAT and mickey, Riku, Sora

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys. Its Very unlikely for me to do something like this but I had an idea.

So we all pretty much know that Unbirth's ARE in fact the Heartless "prototypes". Okay then lets look at this. What are Heartless? Well we all know that Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts? Correct? Good. And well all pretty much know that Unbirth's are the "prototypes" of the Darkness in peoples hearts? Wow that really got me thinking. Heart's and Memories really do go hand and hand as we have see with the Replica's.

Repliku was made from memories created by Namine.

As Xion:
Is an imperfect Replica made from memories of Sora that leaked while he was in the Memory Pod.
But there's one thing that we can see from all Replica's. They all have emotions which means they can all feel. So this also means another thing. Memories can pretty much make a "Fake" heart. This is because Memories are the KEY function in a Heart.

Now lets look back to what I said before. Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts and Unbirths are the prototypes of Heartless. Hmm okay...

So could this mean If Heartless are the Darkness in peoples hearts, Unbirths are the Darkness in peoples Memories?

Meaning Could Unbirths be The Evil (anger, Rage, etc.) or Bad Memories in ones Hearts?

Yes I know it is not a very good Theory so please let the Flaming/ Loving/ Hating Begin...

*Edited*
I'm going to take it you mean to say that the Replica's are the source of unbirths? The probably with that is both Xion and Riku Replica were destoryed and no unbirth. Also for furture information, it was Xemnas that leaked Sora's memories in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix, before the battle he samples Sora's memories.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Hey guys. Its Very unlikely for me to do something like this but I had an idea.

So we all pretty much know that Unbirth's ARE in fact the Heartless "prototypes". Okay then lets look at this. What are Heartless? Well we all know that Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts? Correct? Good. And well all pretty much know that Unbirth's are the "prototypes" of the Darkness in peoples hearts? Wow that really got me thinking. Heart's and Memories really do go hand and hand as we have see with the Replica's.

Repliku was made from memories created by Namine.

As Xion:
Is an imperfect Replica made from memories of Sora that leaked while he was in the Memory Pod.
But there's one thing that we can see from all Replica's. They all have emotions which means they can all feel. So this also means another thing. Memories can pretty much make a "Fake" heart. This is because Memories are the KEY function in a Heart.

Now lets look back to what I said before. Heartless are the darkness in peoples hearts and Unbirths are the prototypes of Heartless. Hmm okay...

So could this mean If Heartless are the Darkness in peoples hearts, Unbirths are the Darkness in peoples Memories?

Meaning Could Unbirths be The Evil (anger, Rage, etc.) or Bad Memories in ones Hearts?

Yes I know it is not a very good Theory so please let the Flaming/ Loving/ Hating Begin...

*Edited*

Im going to skip everything that everyone has said but...
Doesnt The Heart already have Memories in it or The Heart is made up of Memories...
So if Darkness were to Consume the Memories it would just make a Heartless all over again.. because basically its the Heart.
So this means I go against this...

Allister Rose

French Lover
Im going to skip everything that everyone has said but...
Doenst The Heart already have Memories or Hearts are made up of Memories...
So if Darkness were to Consume the Heart it would just make a Heartless all over again..
So this means I go against this...

hearts are not made up of memories......the heart just has light, darkness and memories in them

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
did you not read the first sentence? memories arent part of the heart. the heart can still be whole without them.

The Heart would fail without Memories, wouldn't it?
i.e. Sora in Chain of Memories and Marloosha's evil plan =3

Allister Rose

French Lover
The Heart would fail without Memories, wouldn't it?
i.e. Sora in Chain of Memories and Marloosha's evil plan =3

the heart would break. but it will still be there. the memories only help give it a physical form, but it doesnt need memories to exist

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
did you not read the first sentence? memories arent part of the heart. the heart can still be whole without them.

Looks like the King on the Horse has Finally Won.

the heart would break. but it will still be there. the memories only help give it a physical form, but it doesnt need memories to exist

If there is no physical form then it is just a soul...
and yes it does.

Allister Rose

French Lover
huh? sigh...i feel really stupid because i dont understand this random talk you members keep saying...ahhh....so confused

Allister Rose

French Lover
Looks like the King on the Horse has Finally Won.

If there is no physical form then it is just a soul...
and yes it does.

no i think you are behind a few interviews of TN.

the heart has no physical form if it doesn't have memories. memories only help it give it form. the heart will still exist if there is no memories (reference to COM, marluxia's plan?)

namine said it herself, if sora lost all his memories his heart would break.

and when namine broke riku replicas heart she said that the heart can heal.

xjeezlouisx

Website
www.myspace.com
no i think you are behind a few interviews of TN. .
I wonder what TN is...

the heart has no physical form if it doesn't have memories. memories only help it give it form. the heart will still exist if there is no memories (reference to COM, marluxia's plan?)
thats not what you said...

namine said it herself, if sora lost all his memories his heart would break.

and when namine broke riku replicas heart she said that the heart can heal.
Oh finally you agree with us, lets get an applause shall we,

huh? sigh...i feel really stupid because i dont understand this random talk you members keep saying...ahhh....so confused
Random Talk? You should and shall read more interviews with Nomura... It might help you ALOT.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I've missed alot...If I may add anything I believe that a heart consists of a balance of Darkness, Light, and Memories. If you take out the light and memories you get a heartless. take out the darkness you get a princess of heart[or prince if there ever was one].
What happens if you take away the light and leave Darkness and Memories? Supposedly an unbirth happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back