• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My First Time Trying the High Jump Glitch

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyNameisAnsem

So when I first played Kingdom Hearts and got to Destiny Islands in the End of the World, I figured I attempt the high jump glitch. I head over to the shack and start jumping, and after a few tries, I finally get it right and end up so high off the ground that Destiny Islands is no more than a little blue dot far below Sora.

Well, then I started thinking, "Uh oh, how do I get down?" Eventually, I hit just the right spot walking around and started to drop down. While up in the air, I had walked around quite a bit, so when I finally landed, I had ended up behind the island. I could still walk around back here, and I eventually found the tunnel to the Secret Place while still in the back. I decided to see what would happen, and when I approached it, that cutscene where the world... corrodes, so to speak, but through out that scene, Goofy was no where to be found! There would be shots of the door, but only Sora and Donald would be there. After the scene concluded, Goofy showed up again. So, I decided to fight Ansem for a bit but died. After I loaded, I decided to do the glitch again.

I end up jumping to ridiculously high levels and walked around for a bit again. When I was ready to come down and see if I could land on the water, and it worked. So there's Sora, just standing on the water like he's Jesus. My mom happened to pass through the room, so I said ti her, "Look mom, I turned Sora into Jesus!" She turned and looked at the screen, but she didn't get it. I told her that it was because I had him stand on water, and she told me what she thought I meant. Apparently, she thought was supposed to look for a guy in robes. I ended up explaining it to her, and we joked about it for a while after.

Later that day, we were in church, and before mass started, she leaned over to me and said, "Look, there's Sora on the cross!" I had completely forgotten about the incident from earlier and just looked at for a second. It took me a bit to realize what she meant. I responded somewhere along the lines of "What are you talk- Oh!"

Anyway, I just wanted to tell that story. While I'm here, does anyone know if the glitch is possible in HD Remix?

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh hahaha, yeah I think we've all been there one time or another my friend. It's a bit tricky to do it, that much I know from personal experience.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
That's a pretty funny story. I've never actually tried that glitch but I've seen what you can do with it. Not sure if it's still possible in 1.5 though.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This is the first I've heard of this glitch, actually. Interesting.

MegaCore5

Awards
Are you talking about the one in the destiny islands revisit/ the end of the world? I copied a save file so I could do that one over and over again. Not to get entirely off topic but you can do something similar to this in Sonuc adventure 2 for the dreamcast. In Chao garden if you run sonic or shadow into the corner next to the GBA machine you can slip out of the world map and float all around the outside of Chao garden which is only a purple screen. But the best part is if you go back in the garden all of your chaos will be swimming in the ground :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back