• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

My first time playing Kingdom Hearts II

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevie Goodwin

Hi all, This is my first return thread post and i'm talking about my first time experience with Kingdom Hearts II.
I decided to try Kingdom Hearts II out since i played Kingdom Hearts 1 for a long time since i was little and gotten bored with it.
I'm playing the KHII regular on a PS2 and on Beginner difficulty.
It's not the Japanese KHIIFM or the KH 2.5 HD and my version has no Limit Form.
The reason i'm playing Kingdom Hearts II because i see a lot higher votes and i heard people say that KHII has better combat than KH1's.
Also how do i get more Drive Forms such as Wisdom, Mater and Final Form?
The only one i have is the red Valor Form.
Since i'm new KH2, I tried out the Valor Form ever since i unlocked his KH2 regular clothes at the Merlin Mansion and i was faster and have two keyblades. Do Drive Forms even revert back since the drive is grayed out? Because it took a while or forever for my Valor to respawn.

Soldier

Awards
Hi all, This is my first return thread post and i'm talking about my first time experience with Kingdom Hearts II.
I decided to try Kingdom Hearts II out since i played Kingdom Hearts 1 for a long time since i was little and gotten bored with it.
I'm playing the KHII regular on a PS2 and on Beginner difficulty.
It's not the Japanese KHIIFM or the KH 2.5 HD and my version has no Limit Form.
The reason i'm playing Kingdom Hearts II because i see a lot higher votes and i heard people say that KHII has better combat than KH1's.
Also how do i get more Drive Forms such as Wisdom, Mater and Final Form?
The only one i have is the red Valor Form.
Since i'm new KH2, I tried out the Valor Form ever since i unlocked his KH2 regular clothes at the Merlin Mansion and i was faster and have two keyblades. Do Drive Forms even revert back since the drive is grayed out? Because it took a while or forever for my Valor to respawn.
Drive forms are temporary, and the gauge depletes as you use it. Over time you can increase the gauge and duration of the form through various means. Wisdom and master are unlocked through normal story progression, but final's a bit tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back